sluiper

Any of the beachfront hotels should be fine if proximity is your thing.

Osner, Regent, City Lodge, Kennaway

Most of those are already full :eek:

tbh honest I would rather get a guest house Nahoon Mouth or Baysville. Staying in Vincent with my mom and it only takes 5 mins to get down there

Whats that nice place near Nahoon beach - Sand Castle?

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most of those are already full :eek:

tbh honest I would rather get a guest house Nahoon Mouth or Baysville. Staying in Vincent with my mom and it only takes 5 mins to get down there

Whats that nice place near Nahoon beach - Sand Castle?

Stayed there last year...was very nice and didnt take us long to get to the race at all. Plus we got to drive Bunkers hill many times and scare ourselves silly about how steep it was

also stayed near nahoon beach this year.was lekker in that it was near enough to everything and just far enough from the hype.

Any of the beachfront hotels should be fine if proximity is your thing.

Osner, Regent, City Lodge, Kennaway

Cool thanks will have a look at them as well as the other accommodation mentioned here.

Anyone have experience with the Premier Hotel East London ICC??

My mate is staying there - expensive

• 1 month later...

Have you guys started training for the 70.3? I started on Monday, after going into hibernation since Ironman in April. I am planning a few olympic distances before then, so now is probably a good time to start.

I have started.

But then, trust my luck, so too did work and family load.

But im getting there. Long and hard work ahead of me.

Best of luck to all.

Not doing 70.3 but already entered for the IM. Also started training last week. Almost drowned on the first swim.... HKGK.

Started training 3 weeks ago. Training went well for a Week and then i got sick. Been sick for 2 weeks with no training. And Bela Bela is in 4 weels time. :blush:

Not doing 70.3 but doing Tri-rock in October so i need to get going. Will be in EL though to support my wife. Entering Full IM again.

• 2 weeks later...

I've also been idling along, not really getting long sessions in often but staying busy still. It was interesting to see that I carried quite a lot of fitness over from last season: after 4 months of doing not much at all (and picking up 5 kgs :eek: ) I got back to being able to do the distances in each discipline within 6 weeks or so...

I see IMSA 2015 is almost a month earlier than 2014, and only 9 weeks after the 70.3. Was 2014 just later than usual, or is 2015 early?

I see IMSA 2015 is almost a month earlier than 2014, and only 9 weeks after the 70.3. Was 2014 just later than usual, or is 2015 early?

Perhaps that gives them enough time for another event later in April, perhaps another 70.3? :whistling:

I did my first 70.3 in EL this year and registered again for 2015. Really looking forward to it!

Do you guys recommend any places to go pre and post race? Where is the social scene for all the athletes?

Don't think that is correct. It is only 1 week earlier - last year it was 6 April and in 2015 29 March. Reason in bringing it forward I would think is that Easter 2015 falls on 5 April next year

All Sports Tours is going to 70.3 from Cape Town! Driving to George 22 Jan. Driving to East London 23 Jan. Return to George 26 Jan. Cape town 27th Jan. Cost excluding accommodation including bike is R1800.00. Book with Maria 082 899 7887.info@allsportstours.co.za. www.allsportstours.co.za

Archived