[Event] Napier Patat Festival MTB Race

Naas Vermaak

Thanks Naas. Excellent route. Did the 30km. Nice single track. Just one jou ma se bult. Enjoyed every moment. You will definitely see me next year.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nee dit was nie nat nie, reën het nou et begin uitsak. Jy het uit gemis.

Wife did the 30, reckons without the route marking/marshalling hiccups it is a lekker race. We'll be back next year to see if the organisers get it right.

Was it wet guys? Woke up this morning pissing with rain in Paarl.

warmish and dry til about 11 when the heavens opened and then it was torrential rain for a few hours

• 4 weeks later...

I normally keep quiet if I don't have something positive to say, but I am sorry this event was such a joke...

Such a pity. Seems like if you dont have PPA involvement, 90percent of the time its a flop. Ag nee man ouens.

Such a pity. Seems like if you dont have PPA involvement, 90percent of the time its a flop. Ag nee man ouens.

you don't need PPA there are plenty of Mtb races which run successful without their assistance & I'm just talking 1 day races for eg Bastille Mtb challenge yesterday, was manual timing but they had cameras for backup just in case it got a bit tight in the sprint.

Spoke to Naas last week. The software he bought special for this race crashed 30min before the race. They took maneul time and is sorting it out. Said he will post it as soon as they are finished.