[Event] MTN National MTB Series #6 Van Gaalen Driven By Nissan

WesselvdWalt

Straight bridge - was no problem. Didn't see anyone fall in.....but there is always one (or more)

I can see Skillzzzz going for a swimming lesson when the fatigue sets in.

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully good enough to replace the current Scorpion King.

Whahahaha man, he is somewhere in cameroen hunting real scorpions or something...its was a thing of beauty that manoeuvre.

I can see Skillzzzz going for a swimming lesson when the fatigue sets in.

Not gonna happen, not as long as Im in control :w00t:

Not gonna happen, not as long as Im in control :w00t:

yoh yoh yoh....

PS we missed all the sand on Saturday....I wasn't going to be on the receiving end of that. Remember, hard gear and all your weight on the front for sand prawn.

yoh yoh yoh....

PS we missed all the sand on Saturday....I wasn't going to be on the receiving end of that. Remember, hard gear and all your weight on the front for sand prawn.

Im trying to mentally prepare myself for Saturday already... I know that section of soft sand on the district road before you get to the concrete strip split.

I

HATE

SOFT

SAND

Im trying to mentally prepare myself for Saturday already... I know that section of soft sand on the district road before you get to the concrete strip split.

I

HATE

SOFT

SAND

I understand there is a new 4 km stretch of roughly mown grass by Satellite station

Straight bridge - was no problem. Didn't see anyone fall in.....but there is always one (or more)

There was some video of some riders coming off (which I cant seem to find on You Tube)- the problem is if you loose your momentum, you start to sink and go for a swim.

I had the honor of having Erik yelling at me to accelerate across it last year, he was waiting for me since I was at the very very blunt end of the race, having being held up my multiple punctures and the failures of Plans A, B and C. Water point had packed up, sweepers were gone but I persuaded him to let me continue. Never say die.

yoh yoh yoh.... PS we missed all the sand on Saturday....I wasn't going to be on the receiving end of that. Remember, hard gear and all your weight on the front for sand prawn.

You'll make lekker side-winder tracks like that :thumbup:

I understand there is a new 4 km stretch of roughly mown grass by Satellite station

We know the answer for both though don't we? As much speed as you can muster and keep that cadence high.

I

HATE

SOFT

SAND

Watch out for the #SandPit ...