When celebrations go wrong....

NeoOne

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

post-1604-0-03491600-1400575034_thumb.gif

Love how in the 2nd pic he helps himself go forward... i mean both his tyres still on tar lvl and hes 1/2 way down touching for the ground already. :rolleyes:

not cycling related, but still a funny story. Way back in high school, we were palying against Potch boys and we were trailing by a small margin, our 2nd centre makes a break, but was so worried about who was chasing him down, he crossed a white line, took a massive leap to score a try. He got up hands in the air, but was confused why we were all hurling abuse at him - the chop took a spectacular dive on the 22 line??

So could not get worse right, well it does, 2nd half, the idiot goeas and does the same thing :cursing: Needles to say, he was dropped from the side......

Poor dude! I remember once at Northern Farms there was a group of ladies stopping for a rest when some youngster decided to wheelie past them. He flipped the bike and landed on his back, needless to say they were concerned about him!

Poor dude! I remember once at Northern Farms there was a group of ladies stopping for a rest when some youngster decided to wheelie past them. He flipped the bike and landed on his back, needless to say they were concerned about him!

Did the same thing in the parking lot of Groenies…of course, my riding mates weren't that concerned about my well-being. First thing I heard was: "Get the camera!" :cursing:

sounds like his objective was achieved, all the ladies swarmed around him to see if he was ok - :whistling:

not cycling related, but still a funny story. Way back in high school, we were palying against Potch boys and we were trailing by a small margin, our 2nd centre makes a break, but was so worried about who was chasing him down, he crossed a white line, took a massive leap to score a try. He got up hands in the air, but was confused why we were all hurling abuse at him - the chop took a spectacular dive on the 22 line??

So could not get worse right, well it does, 2nd half, the idiot goeas and does the same thing :cursing: Needles to say, he was dropped from the side......

In a time when it was still called st 8 I played 2nd team that season and the entire season came down to the last game, the team who won the game would win the league. Was a very close game and in the final minute our centre made a spectacular line brake from our own 22 and ran through sidestepping a few ous along the way as well to score the match winning try. When he got closer to the posts (luckily it was the correct line) he started lowering himself to launch into what I could only imagine as one massive victory dive. As he did this he knocked the ball out of his hands with his knee, the whistle went and the game was over. Season Lost

In a time when it was still called st 8 I played 2nd team that season and the entire season came down to the last game, the team who won the game would win the league. Was a very close game and in the final minute our centre made a spectacular line brake from our own 22 and ran through sidestepping a few ous along the way as well to score the match winning try. When he got closer to the posts (luckily it was the correct line) he started lowering himself to launch into what I could only imagine as one massive victory dive. As he did this he knocked the ball out of his hands with his knee, the whistle went and the game was over. Season Lost

Saw something similar at one of the recent 7's tournaments from one of the Japanese players if I remember correctly.

So I guess that sort of things happens at all levels. LOL

That victory celebration at Tour of California with 1 lap to go was special.! LOL