Carbon Clincher Wheels 1200 - 1350 grams

Turk182

Would you be interested in purchasing carbon clinchers at 9k with the same build quality as zipp, wheels would resemble the U shape firecrest.

Would you be interested in purchasing carbon clinchers at 9k with the same build quality as zipp, wheels would resemble the U shape firecrest.

post-1088-0-76883900-1400848412_thumb.jpg

Edited by Turk182

What hubs will be fitted?

How deep are the rims?

Pics?

How deep are the rims?

Pics?

There will be a choice

Bitex

Edhub

Novatec

Dt Swiss 240's

With ceramic options

judging by the hub type except the DT Swiss it is chinese specials...you are going to struggle to sell it at that price as you can bring them in for about 5k...

FFWD is hand build in Holland, I assume Zipps will also be hand build somewhere...look at the Firecrest for instance as you can't buy the same look rim as a knock off...I even pickedup my FFWD F4R's look different than the fake ones...different carbon look.

Edited by MTB_Roadie

How deep are the rims?

Pics?

Hi

30mm

38mm

50mm

60mm

88mm

Been riding a pair of 50's for over a year and they are strong.

Great quality

judging by the hub type except the DT Swiss it is chinese specials...you are going to struggle to sell it at that price as you can bring them in for about 5k...

FFWD is hand build in Holland, I assume Zipps will also be hand build somewhere...look at the Firecrest for instance as you can buy the same look rim as a knock off...I even pickedup my FFWD F4R's look different than the fake ones...different carbon look.

Agreed, you can pick from different carbon weaves eg 3k. 12k or UD.

Do you ride a "Pinarello" by any chance :)

You mean chinarello ;)

Let's put it this way nearly everyone in SA is riding on hong fong ;) it's all about the branding.

goodluck trying to sell them at 9K a set :rolleyes:

We'll look at black spade and dark horse price is quite high.

You mean chinarello ;)

Let's put it this way nearly everyone in SA is riding on hong fong ;) it's all about the branding.

Lol, some comments just needs a lol...

Agreed, you can pick from different carbon weaves eg 3k. 12k or UD.

Incorrect, the firecrest is a different look everyone knows that. Go to the cycle shop and go check it out...if you can source a original Zipp firecrest rim for 9k a set then send me some pics.