• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 2/1/2022 at 8:56 AM, Steven Knoetze (sk27) said:

Not confirmed it seems........

Definitely confirmed 

2 minutes ago, Gnarly said:

Definitely confirmed 

Jip, seen a number of confirmation posts from Danilo and Ducati this week. Think Asphalt and Rubber were either ahead of the game, had insider info or jumped the gun..............
Should be interesting. See he is testing with the WSBK boys at Portimao, but on Michelin MotoAmerica rubber.
Surprised by the move tbh, I would have thought a WSBK move could be done. This seems like 2 or 3 steps down the ladder. Must be why Herrin has been relegated to the SSP class on a Ducati V2.

4 minutes ago, Steven Knoetze (sk27) said:

Jip, seen a number of confirmation posts from Danilo and Ducati this week. Think Asphalt and Rubber were either ahead of the game, had insider info or jumped the gun..............
Should be interesting. See he is testing with the WSBK boys at Portimao, but on Michelin MotoAmerica rubber.
Surprised by the move tbh, I would have thought a WSBK move could be done. This seems like 2 or 3 steps down the ladder. Must be why Herrin has been relegated to the SSP class on a Ducati V2.

I’m going guess he will get more freedom in his contract and still be allowed to race Dakar and maybe a few more rallies to get his GP license for Rallies. That’s just my speculation. 

9 hours ago, Beesrib said:

my boytjie started out last year

369A5438-2.jpg

Thats flippen great! 🙌

It's super cool if your kid digs bikes like you do and you get to ride with them like this.🤙

1 hour ago, sawystertrance said:

Anybody recognise this place? 

IMG_20220210_092844[1].jpg

Don't know the Cape so well, rarely come to that side of the world but close to Cecilia Table Mountain side?

On 2/9/2022 at 8:46 PM, BenReaper said:

Thats flippen great! 🙌

It's super cool if your kid digs bikes like you do and you get to ride with them like this.🤙

hi, for sure.  I used to ride, sold the bike when first child was born.  Hopefully with him riding now, I am saving up to get myself some wheels again and will be joining him soon.  Till then, well, it's a damn good workout chasing him.