Is motorcycling allowed?

Guest EdEdEd

Took a coffee ride up to our local One-Tree-Hill on Sunday morning with my boy and opted for a detour home via the railway service road.

Got stuck next to the railway, but fortunately I'm like The Hulk, I get strong when I get angry and then I pick up 800's.😁

Ps: these damn upside down pic's again....🤦‍♂️

20220130_091209.jpg

20220130_101049.jpg

20220130_094013.jpg

Edited by BenReaper

• Replies 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, BenReaper said:

Took a coffee ride up to our local One-Tree-Hill on Sunday morning with my boy and opted for a detour home via the railway service road.

Got stuck next to the railway, but fortunately I'm like The Hulk, I get strong when I get angry and then I pick up 800's.😁

Ps: these damn upside down pic's again....🤦‍♂️

20220130_091209.jpg

20220130_101049.jpg

20220130_094013.jpg

Questionable choice of shirt aside, looks like a very nice little outing.......

On 1/28/2022 at 1:02 PM, Steven Knoetze (sk27) said:

There is an interview on The Race's podcast with Danilo Petrucci.
What an amazing guy, also gives some insight to just how well he actually did and how tough the Dakar is.

The factory rally teams (Husqvarna, KTM and GasGas) train out of our workshop here in Dubai. 

Petrux 9 is a great guy, very friendly and always up for a chat with us after training rides. Even when he came in hobbling after cracking his ankle. 

Looking forward to seeing him in Moto America. 

14 minutes ago, Gnarly said:

The factory rally teams (Husqvarna, KTM and GasGas) train out of our workshop here in Dubai. 

Petrux 9 is a great guy, very friendly and always up for a chat with us after training rides. Even when he came in hobbling after cracking his ankle. 

Looking forward to seeing him in Moto America. 

Not confirmed it seems........

3 hours ago, Steven Knoetze (sk27) said:

Questionable choice of shirt aside, looks like a very nice little outing.......

I spent my Christmas/New Years holiday locked up with Covid.

Making every weekend a mini vacation now. Need to set the mood with the right shirt.😜

4 hours ago, BenReaper said:

I spent my Christmas/New Years holiday locked up with Covid.

Making every weekend a mini vacation now. Need to set the mood with the right shirt.😜

That shirt is louder than your bikes pipes, so loud shirts save lives then .......................

I was about to put in some enquiries on a ktm enduro or suzuki vstrom to commute with and keep fuel costs down, and the wife is like please dont!! I can handle having to worry about you commuting thru traffic etc etc. So now I am on the look our for a small 2 door 4 wheel box of some sorts. I guess no more street bikes for me unless I get a dedicated offroad race bike for the likes of dirt and dust or similar!!

11 hours ago, Eddy Gordo said:

I was about to put in some enquiries on a ktm enduro or suzuki vstrom to commute with and keep fuel costs down, and the wife is like please dont!! I can handle having to worry about you commuting thru traffic etc etc. So now I am on the look our for a small 2 door 4 wheel box of some sorts. I guess no more street bikes for me unless I get a dedicated offroad race bike for the likes of dirt and dust or similar!!

I saw today that Easy Rider Motorcycle up north have a Harly trike for sale. Maybe you can twist the wifes arm a little?😁

https://eazy-rider.com/bikes-for-sale/streetglide-trike-2006/