I rode a 650b

nathrix

259 members have voted

1. 1. Would you purchase a 650b

• Absolutely YES
    • Never EVER!
    • I already have one (650b).
    • I have a 29er
    • I'll keep my 26" cause 650b is not that significant improvement....
    • Don't care about wheel size!

Stop being such a Troll dude

I think you are the troll dude, you just don't want to accept the truth.

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope, here I disagree quite strongly.

There is no two ways about it that on a stage of the Epic or J2C equivalent gearing, same rider will get to the end a bit quicker on his 29'er.

Agreed, possibly a very simplistic way of looking at it. Yes, the 29er has better roll-over and will possible be more comfortable in the saddle resulting in an improvement of time but not the 2 to 3 hours as claimed by the OP

Personally I think you are trying to justify getting a 650b, else why are you so desperate and keep dropping the price on your 29er Niner :whistling: as well as trying to justify sooooo hard that a 650b is not for you.....

Sorry for you it does not work for you!

And as you say so yourself and most agree here, your opinion is worthless whatever you say and however you attack people for having a different and probably far more knowledgeable opinion...

As to most peoples opinions on your comments.... YAAAAAAWWWWNNNNN !!!

Bwahahahaa, spying the niner..... I actually increased the price after riding the 650b after realizing i have gold. I'm not justifying nothing, stating things as it is buddy.

edit: agreed, i know nothing, just an opinion, use it don't use it :)

Edited by nathrix ® ©™

I think you are the troll dude, you just don't want to accept the truth.

LOL, I'll enjoy my bike on whatever trails I feel like riding. No need to justify anything to you.

As Shaper has said, it seems that you are the one trying to justify something.

I just like riding bicycles (in the end, that's all they are)

"Different and probably far more knowledgeable opinion" Bahahahahaha! You clearly don't know nathrix ® © ™

Should we?

As i said, will say it again, just ride what you like, for me, I won't buy a 650b, that's me, not you. You deal with the voices in your head convincing you that you made a sound investment. I'll much rather ride my 26" bike and save a whole bunch of cash :thumbup: I'm no rocket scientist, so dom soos grond. Use it don't use it.

He's been here for ages. Quite an experienced cyclist, and definitely not a mid pack gladiator...

So??

He still sounds like an opinionated Tjop

"Different and probably far more knowledgeable opinion" Bahahahahaha! You clearly don't know nathrix ® © ™

What he has said in this thread and the way he goes about justifying his opinion... leaves a lot to be desired that he has any knowledgeable opinion at all... others try to state fact and situations with regard to their justifications as to why it may suit them or not.... the response is that poster is a sucker and dumb for considering a 650b over a 29er or even a 26er... doesn't sound like an authority to be taken seriously now does it??

As i said, will say it again, just ride what you like, for me, I won't buy a 650b, that's me, not you. You deal with the voices in your head convincing you that you made a sound investment. I'll much rather ride my 26" bike and save a whole bunch of cash :thumbup: I'm no rocket scientist, so dom soos grond. Use it don't use it.

Stop arguing so much against it, let people ride what they like.

My bike works for me, yours works for you. Win-win.

Thinking of converting my 650B to 26er. Sound good?

So??

He still sounds like an opinionated Tjop

And how is that any different to each of us in some sectors of knowledge and / or expertise?

There's a saying. Every opinion has an ar5ehole. And every ar5ehole has an opinion.

Especially one troll fishing to get animated responses... am will Flowta on this one!!

Stop arguing so much against it, let people ride what they like.

My bike works for me, yours works for you. Win-win.

Thinking of converting my 650B to 26er. Sound good?

That's just it - he is saying strokes for folks and so on. But he's also taking the Piss out of the whole marketing spiel that has been fed to us regarding 650 and it's special place on the podium when it doesn't actually make all that much of a difference at all. Not like a niner does in some respects, that is. It's all down to geo.

If you can't see the tongue firmly in the cheek when he responds to other posts, then... well...

The more you get riled up the more he giggles. Proving the point on how marketing has done its job, to an extent

Especially one troll fishing to get animated responses... am will Flowta on this one!!

Okay - sense time here. It's his thread. Your choice whether to answer or take part or not.