I rode a 650b

nathrix

259 members have voted

1. 1. Would you purchase a 650b

• Absolutely YES
    • Never EVER!
    • I already have one (650b).
    • I have a 29er
    • I'll keep my 26" cause 650b is not that significant improvement....
    • Don't care about wheel size!

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's put a different swing on what I think of a 650b...

If you come to me, any brand 650b, and ask me politely to go ride your bike at the epic, sani2c, attakwas (GOD forbid), cape pioneer trek, tankwa trek, desert dash, transbaviaans, joberg2c, down & dirty, sabi, or what ever...My 1st and honest question to you would be how much are you willing to pay me in $$$$ for me to go on a suffer fest?

BIG HUGE MASSIVE respect for Phillip Buys on the epic! :eek:

i rode sani on 26" - why would it be a suffer fest?

i rode sani on 26" - why would it be a suffer fest?

I rode 26" htail at san2c and epic and i k@kk3d

So wat het Gauteng nou te doen met die prys van eiers? :ph34r:

Hier in Gauteng trap ons pappie, ons ry ons bicycles asof dit gesteel is, en as ons daar in die Kaap gaan holiday dan suip ons die Cape terug in shape.

Well i was under the impression that Gauteng sets the price of everything? touch me on my studio

I rode 26" htail at san2c and epic and i k@kk3d

Must have been the equipment to blame for that ;)

BTW, improved my attakwas times by two hours on the bigger wheels, I'm 1 year older and did not train nearly as hard this year as previous times and weighed 3kg more this year....

Post some couch pics of your 650b's so we can have a good giggle :thumbup:

From the back...

post-1575-0-05362500-1401427304.jpg

From the front...

http://fcdn.mtbr.com/attachments/ibis/858606d1388380931-mojo-hdr-picture-build-thread-post-1575-0-08653900-1388312636.jpg

With a 29er...

http://scontent-a.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xpa1/t51.2885-15/1172909_1539948169565544_1281896215_n.jpg

A couch...

http://www.likecool.com/Home/Seating/Pig%20Couch/Pig-Couch.jpg

Looking at the 50 votes i see there are lots of suckers out there, excluding the ladies of course :whistling:

post-4329-0-94685000-1401710500_thumb.jpg

BTW, improved my attakwas times by two hours on the bigger wheels, I'm 1 year older and did not train nearly as hard this year as previous times and weighed 3kg more this year....

dude there is absolutely NO WAY that bigger wheels would contribute to a two hour improvement in time. We worked it out this year at Sani since my partner was on 29er and came to the conclusion that the difference 29" wheels makes on any one day is about 10 minutes

dude there is absolutely NO WAY that bigger wheels would contribute to a two hour improvement in time. We worked it out this year at Sani since my partner was on 29er and came to the conclusion that the difference 29" wheels makes on any one day is about 10 minutes

Don't you think he took it allot more easier then you and waited, maybe he didn't want to hurt your feelings? BTW how tall are you?

Looking at the 50 votes i see there are lots of suckers out there, excluding the ladies of course :whistling:

You most probably find it's the same suckers who fell for the 29ers !!