I rode a 650b

nathrix

259 members have voted

1. 1. Would you purchase a 650b

• Absolutely YES
    • Never EVER!
    • I already have one (650b).
    • I have a 29er
    • I'll keep my 26" cause 650b is not that significant improvement....
    • Don't care about wheel size!

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Never said you said that he said he was said inventor but he said that he was the inventor of said wheel size .

He said , She said !

Guest EdEdEd

So??

He still sounds like an opinionated Tjop

But isnt this a forum for opinionated tjops? :devil:

I converted my Spez to a 650b. Took some getting used too, showed the true difference between 26" and 650b, as this was the only change - very different to riding 26" and 27.5 on different bikes.

I generally ride with pretty high tyre pressure, as I am heavy and I had to reduce pressure quite a bit due to a much stiffer ride - certainly took some getting used too.

Edited by FatBoySlim1

I converted my Spez to a 650b. Took some getting used too, showed the true difference between 26" and 650b, as this was the only change - very different to riding 26" and 27.5 on different bikes.

I generally ride with pretty high tyre pressure, as I am heavy and I had to reduce pressure quite a bit due to a much stiffer ride - certainly took some getting used too.

What tires did you change to, and what did you have before? Would have made a huge difference...

What tires did you change to, and what did you have before? Would have made a huge difference...

Yes armpies, you are correct. Had Captain Control 2.1 back and front, changed to Maxxis 2.10Front / 2.00Rear.

Must say I actually hated the bike when I first rode it, as I enjoyed the looseness of the 26" - but gotten used to it now.

I said may opinion is a worthless 10 zim cents you liar :o

I also said selling your beloved 26" for next to nothing and using your hard earned cash to buy a 650b is not such a significant, rather keep the the 26", money in the bank :o

also, who cares what other people think of what you ride or what I ride, I care less, ride what you smaak, as long is it's not a 650b unless you are a chick, that's my worthless opinion, use it don't use it :)

AND..... it starts again

how bad adding a " I dont care about your wheelsize" option... for the "minorities" like me? Because one day my n+1 bikes will have all sorts of wheels

I still need a 29er, a fatbike, a 26+ and a 29+