Rave : Linden Cycles. Thank you.

DirtyFrank

Hearing a lot of good things about Linden cycles, to bad they the other side of town

They are just the right distance away from me... Too far to pop in for a chat and then buy crap I don't need.

Close enough to know they are just down the road.

• 2 weeks later...

On the weekend my wife was riding along the spruit and spotted two boys riding without helmets. Knowing we had some old ones at home she stopped them and got their details (sounds like a stalker...) and said she would drop the helmets off with them. She then discovered that the helmets were a 'little' old and needed new inners. After phoning a number of the local bike shops and comparing prices she eventually trundled off to Linden. Once she explained what she wanted the inners for, they suggested she throws the old helmets away and produced two new ones for the boys. This was totally unsolicited and she is not a regular customer at all - just a 'stranger' in the shop. It certainly ensures that I will now need to drive a little further and make Linden my LBS - this really was an unselfish act of kindness!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Superb bike shop, changed from my very long time lbs after their service just went downhill since they were THE jhb mtb shop and have only good things to say about Linden.

Lots of young guys who are keen to help and know their stuff backed up by some very experienced people behind.

• 2 weeks later...

i serviced my old mtb at linden cycles earlier this year. they charged, but i got what i wanted, bike ran smooth incl needed new components and i felt it was worth it. they also called, kept me informed. and were on schedule. great bike shop and i drive there rather than closer ones to where i live.