Goggles for All Mountain / Enduro Riding

TAAHIRWP

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where can I get replacement lenses for these.

I bought them from ridestuff but the website has since closed down.

Are there any local agents or resellers?

http://www.dartmoorcycles.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/100-Strata-Blue-Lagoon-blue.png

Tracmac Carries 100% goggles. There's a branch in Bellville and Paarden Island. They should have replacement lenses.

Where can I get replacement lenses for these.

I bought them from ridestuff but the website has since closed down.

Are there any local agents or resellers?

http://www.dartmoorcycles.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/100-Strata-Blue-Lagoon-blue.png

I got mine from Trac-Mac in Belville, R135 if I can remember correctly, they have different shades as well, I got a brown, clear and orange replacement.  Just call them and ask if they have in stock.

• Trac-Mac Bellville
  • Tel: 021 945 3724

Tracmac Carries 100% goggles. There's a branch in Bellville and Paarden Island. They should have replacement lenses.

And Oakley?

And Oakley?

This is the eternal question...I've been riding with sandblasted lenses for a year now.  No clue where to get lenses.

And Oakley?

call the oakley distributor and they will arrange it for you. i got my replacement lenses from overseas however. Bought a bulk pack of clear lenses (Oakley MX crowbar compatible).

Try contacting Full Throttle. They have quite a selection and the prices are goood.

My 100% Acuri's from them, with clear and yellow lense amd even a few tear offs to keep the lenses protected from stones and branches (not the intended use for tear offs, but it works). Have about 5 or 6 on the goggles for in case that one muddy day comes along.

bdb7f53f340f3fa963c4742c5501d3fb.jpg

Try contacting Full Throttle. They have quite a selection and the prices are goood.

My 100% Acuri's from them, with clear and yellow lense amd even a few tear offs to keep the lenses protected from stones and branches (not the intended use for tear offs, but it works). Have about 5 or 6 on the goggles for in case that one muddy day comes along.

bdb7f53f340f3fa963c4742c5501d3fb.jpg

Looks like you've been waiting for a while for that muddy day dude!

Looks like you've been waiting for a while for that muddy day dude!

I am itching to go get some proper muddy riding on... Should've gone to ride the DH champs this past weekend hahaha

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

• 1 year later...

Oakley Airbrake MX is my recommendation.

post-10758-0-34441900-1508365710_thumb.jpg

I run the roll-off Airbrakes with standard outriggers and the Jade Prizm lens.

I also have a clear lens for use with the roll-offs, and a fire iridium lens as a spare.

This is what they looked like out of he box...

63237.jpg

The Airbrakes are amazing. Lens swapping takes secons. No trying to fiddle and force the nese onto those little notches.. Simply unclip. Remove. Reclip.

switchlock.jpg

Furthermore almost all the parts that make up the goggles can be bought separately. This means that when that foam becomes manky or tears, or the frame gets a crack, one can replace only the needed part.

As for the Prizm lenses, I don't completely understand the science behind them, but the basic concept is that they contain tuned filters to enhance contrast and visibility.

and here for the scientists...

Oakley Airbrake MX is my recommendation.

attachicon.gifAirbrake with Prizm.jpg

I run the roll-off Airbrakes with standard outriggers and the Jade Prizm lens.

I also have a clear lens for use with the roll-offs, and a fire iridium lens as a spare.

This is what they looked like out of he box...

63237.jpg

The Airbrakes are amazing. Lens swapping takes secons. No trying to fiddle and force the nese onto those little notches.. Simply unclip. Remove. Reclip.

switchlock.jpg

Furthermore almost all the parts that make up the goggles can be bought separately. This means that when that foam becomes manky or tears, or the frame gets a crack, one can replace only the needed part.

As for the Prizm lenses, I don't completely understand the science behind them, but the basic concept is that they contain tuned filters to enhance contrast and visibility.

and here for the scientists...

airbrakes are the shiz. But finding lenses? ermahgerd.

Are there any I can use with my spectacles, or that have prescription lenses?

Oakley do the O Frame model (Well they used to) which are to be used with glasses. They are a little deeper and have a cutout area on the sides for your specs arms to clear and not press against your temples.

Oakley do the O Frame model (Well they used to) which are to be used with glasses. They are a little deeper and have a cutout area on the sides for your specs arms to clear and not press against your temples.

Thanks, but that post in 2014, since then I have acquired the Oakley and then moved onto to contacts as well.

Bought a nice purple  set of goggles last year at Trac mac.

Archived