Goggles for All Mountain / Enduro Riding

TAAHIRWP

I like my Thor goggles. 200 smackers and 99 for replacement lenses. Can't beat that for value

If they make you Thor then get a pair that fits better

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Omega Man

Is isolated to oakley only omega, or a general statement? Because if it goes for all goggles, then replacement lenses availability is definately something to take into consideration.

Ja I've not come across goggles that don't scratch super easy.

Thats a nice looking combo! :drool:

Unfortunately that helmet met it's end like many other helmets I have owned. The goggles now go on black :whistling:

post-31228-0-70272700-1402093576_thumb.jpg

Full Face and goggles, the only Enduro way ;)

Are there many riders in your parts who actually opt for FF? here in CT almost 90% of the guys ride half lids... I do think there will be more guys in the future with FF at events. Maybe as THIS discipline of mountain biking grows from strength to strength here in CT. "Rider's speed, skills gets better or the trails get more gnar, im sure by then more riders will be going FF.

for me.... Well im all up for protecting my noodle, actually just waiting for the GIRO CIPHER to land in SA, as well as moola in pocket. :clap:

• 1 month later...

Personally, I don't like riding with goggles when not using a full face helmet. I tried it and it restricted my peripheral vision and I felt boxed in and uncomfortable. I couldn't look over my shoulder to see the riders behind me and struggled to operate the Go-pro camera on my chest without taking them off.

A nice set of riding glasses work fine for me, no teary eye, not dirt in eye and they don't fog up as easily.

Mind you I very seldom go faster than 60km/h. Guess I'm just not that #enduro.

Ha, I see they do TLD shorts and such like, but at a price...

Who or what are alliance?

Personally I like these, they keep the dust out, but don't have the restriction on your peripheral vision like moto goggles. But most importantly they give you instant street cred on the trails!

post-41965-0-07748600-1405676047_thumb.jpg

I thought #ENDURO Racers rolled with these #HIPSTER goggles!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-iyqip4r1x18/T3rJ_NdeEgI/AAAAAAAAF5E/QD4N26Aq1QM/s1600/bad-fashion-hipster-glasses.jpg

Guest Omega Man

Nice snor....very macho :thumbup:

Ja......

Macho Macho Man. I want to be. A Macho man. You know the rest of the works to the song........

Ja......

Macho Macho Man. I want to be. A Macho man. You know the rest of the works to the song........

whahahhaha yip my thoughts exactly....snorre is only allowed in pretoria, any other place and well....

Nice snor....very macho :thumbup:

Ja......

The Snor belongs to a SS hipster on a rigid MTB ....

Archived