Show your Santa Cruz

M L

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This was my first Santa Cruz TB.......damn I loved this bike.

Recently got the new TB2 and really enjoying the added stiffness (most likely also helped by changing to Mavic wheels to accommodate the rear thru axle) and will post a pic shortly.

Got some mates with SWorks Epics and they just cannot seem to understand why I stay with Santa Cruz, as there bikes are clearly lighter and faster yet having ridden their bikes I would not change my Santa Cruz for anything.post-17464-0-55841700-1404074885_thumb.jpg

I am santa cruz mad. My wife and I both have. I often look at weights and compare to epics and with the same gear on both frames there is not much in it. Maybe 100g. I wish santa would put a pro xc team out. Especially to challenge the cape epic etc. With good riders. Uber etc. Santa has a fantastic pedaling efficiency.

My TallBoy LTC. XX1, XTR brakes and pedals,Fox 140 mm CTD fork and 135 mm Fox CTD shock with remote lock out, Ritchey cockpit, Enve wheels with Powertap at the back and DT Swiss front hub. XL frame, just under 12 kg. post-200-0-49006500-1405251619_thumb.jpg

Just under 12kg. Insane....!

His and her. Our 20 year anniversary gifts.

sooo cool his and hers anniversary gifts :clap: :clap: :clap: congrats you a luck man

Yes, lefty fork is just fantastic on the Tallboy.

So in your opinion it is worth it? Thinking of slapping my 2013 lefty on a tallboy. But then the Tallboy LTC, 5010, Bantam, etc arrived and now I cant make up my damn mind! 100mm lefty on a Tallboy LTC will just not work.

Mmmm...choices choices...really like the new pike though.