That moment when.....

gummibear

when you find out that your dad's melanoma is malignant, and the infection has spread to his lymph nodes. And the doc says that the amount of affected lymph nodes are "too many to count"

Strongs mayhem, thinking of you and your family.

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That moment that I live for, when you get to the top of the mountain to watch the sunrise. After riding for 3 hrs.

post-2975-1402407133,6627.jpg

Especially when u landed on ur arse and cracked ur frame in the process... :whistling:

obviosly you can't tell the difference

Between a bunny hop & a curb slide, LOL!!!

.....when you in the start chute & seconds before the gun go off you realise you need the loo. *decisions-decisions* Lol!!!

... when you realise that you are totally addicted to anything and everything bike related.

Hi my name is Fanie and I'm a bike addict

Hallo Fanie! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

The moment when you are 3rd in a race with a couple of km to go and there is a waterpoint with the split just behind it and you go round the people and miss the split (and the signs were blocked by the waterpoint). 3km later down a nice fast decent you see the next marker and its the wrong route

The moment when you hit a rocky uphill and you are too tired and slow causing you to fall down as you couldn't unclip yourself from the bike. Priceless!

when you find out that your dad's melanoma is malignant, and the infection has spread to his lymph nodes. And the doc says that the amount of affected lymph nodes are "too many to count"

Ai, Sorry to hear this. Strongs Man.

Travelling a similar path myself at the moment.

When you are on your roadbike and your buddy on his 29er makes you cry. . .(on the inside)

The next ride you own him on the singletrack in jonkershoek on your 26"

Armpies I hear good things from cannabis oil if you can find it

Some great lines in here. Somebody to put it together with some pics for a screen saver/ thought of the day thing? Matt?

That moment when your thighs have cramped so badly that you need to get off and walk... then your quads and calves start cramping from the walking.

that moment when you at the bmx track with your mates ( back in the days when it was okay/safe to be in the veld all day) and you motivate a friend to do a huge table top which he dose but ends up doing an accidental superman in the air landing with his arse on the rear tire, seat in the stomach and in a rushed panic to stop a lekker fall he pulls the back brakes which in catches his family jewels leaving him with 3 adams apples

.... you realise you cannot 'abuse' your body year after year without any conseqeunce, getting older is a bugger :blush:

And I've just started playing rugby again after a 4 year break :blink:

Eish, that sucks dude. All the best to him

Guest EdEdEd

That moment when there is a KFC right next to the pharmacy????????????

And then you regret it!????

Archived