Mugged and Robbed

FrancoisC

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya to hell with selling your bike bro, I have a Curve and an iPhone 3gs, you can have either. If u graft in JHB town I can drop whichever u prefer off tomorrow.

Thanks bro - everyone as usual so selfless and empathetic.

Really appreciate everyones well wishes - still a bit rattled, its been a really tough 2 weeks.

Guest Frail4Life

Follow my Thread.

Sorry that I cant offer you the Phone.

Be safe

I also have a blackberry curve that you can have, send me a PM if you need it, your fellow Hubber community is ready to help

we got staff going up to Jozi on a weekly basis, just give me a shout if you need a "lift" for the phone

I just love how everyone rallys together to help a brother / sister out. It is really an honour to be a part of such "awesomeness" :clap:

FrancoisC - I know that everyone has offered you a replacement phone, but if for whatever reason they fall through, let me know - the wife will be upgrading in the next few days and her iPhone4 will be going spare.

And yes, please do consider going for trauma councelling - and by that I mean, as the the great Freddy Mercury once said "Get On Your Bike And Ride" - jokes aside, go see someone bud...

Edited by ValeYellow

Glad you ok !

Great to see all the offers to help !

Be Safe out there guys its getting worse now !

Glad you are okay... Well done on taking it to them. You don't ever know what you are going to do in situations like that; until you are actually in the situation...

A frikken gynormous bastard tried to mugg me a year back and I just leaned into his ear and quietly told him what I was going to do to him. (not that I could have done much really, he was huge)

But, afterwards I couldn't really believe I did that...

Just glad that you are ok.

Thanks everyone for the kind offers and well wishes.

Just been stuck in a bit of shock and pain for the last 12 hours or so - will respond to all your kind posts soon.

Geez, Blackberry's, I-Phones.... WOW!

You know, the sonsabitches stole my Mercedes C63 AMG too...... :whistling: :D

Thanks everyone for the kind offers and well wishes.

Just been stuck in a bit of shock and pain for the last 12 hours or so - will respond to all your kind posts soon.

Geez, Blackberry's, I-Phones.... WOW!

You know, the sonsabitches stole my Mercedes C63 AMG too...... :whistling: :D

........I can sponsor you with a set of rear tires for "The Beast"......only done 20,000km's.......maybe still good for another 1000.

........I can sponsor you with a set of rear tires for "The Beast"......only done 20,000km's.......maybe still good for another 1000.

Thanks Hugger - Kids need tyre-swings. ^_^