joberg2c 2015

DIPSLICK

I MUST SAY IMHO ITS A LOT OF CASH, BUT ITS VALUE FOR MONEY, IF YOU LOOK WHAT THEY CHARGING FOR SOME EVENTS, and its a awesome ride

It certainly sounds awesome. I would love to do it. Do you think there will be many entries available for noobs?

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

R32800 TEAM

R18200 SOLO

Personally I think the entry fee is excessive and I cannot understand the annual escalation. (well above inflation)

It certainly sounds awesome. I would love to do it. Do you think there will be many entries available for noobs?

Personally I think the entry fee is excessive and I cannot understand the annual escalation. (well above inflation)

but you going to do it RIGHT???? COME OOM

but you going to do it RIGHT???? COME OOM

I'm going to play the waiting game and hope I pick up a cheap entry closer to the time.

I'm going to play the waiting game and hope I pick up a cheap entry closer to the time.

some commitment please

some commitment please

I'm a commitmentphobe

I hear that they are shortening it by 2 days next year??? Anyone have details?

Not true - 9 days again

That was in the pipeline... But it has been confirmed as the original 9 day route for 2015

i heard the same but the email does not mention this i tried to copy paste but i am doff with this stuff,

9 days, 900kms, 4 provinces, 100 private farms, 280kms of single track - Karan Beef (Heidelberg) to Scottburgh

Special early entry

You are receiving this email ahead of the chasing pack clamouring to do our world’s best* stage ride across four provinces of South Africa.

As a previous participant you have the opportunity to enter and pay before the event opens to the nervous eager and over excited public ...

All you have to do is move fast and get your entry in and pay before the 30 June 2014.

* naturally this is a matter of our opinion based on rider’s opinions but our aim is not to be world’s best but your best! After 5 years of running the event we believe we can still out do each year with better riding, more fun and more smiles for your hard earned miles.

Entries are now open - just for you

Entry fee

Our entry fee for 2015 will be R32800 incl. VAT per team (R16400 per rider) and R18200 incl. Vat for solo's. A lot less than the other big stage race.

Our event uses a 100% community inspired model which means we pay schools and communities to run our race villages. These race villages pull out all the stops to make sure we deliver a truly warm South African experience that few event companies could simulate. We will be paying our race villages, run by our schools and communities, more this year to ensure they can make more out the event.

Entry conditions

As long as one rider has previously ridden joBerg2c, you can take advantage of this early entry process.

Please read our refund policy and entry criteria carefully before entering.

Enter online now.

Only paid up entries are guaranteed a place in the event – preference will be given to paid up entries.

Exciting route developments

We will once again be adding more sections of single track happiness to an already special route. One that is happening already is on Farmer Gary’s Day 4, where he will be adding a new 13km downhill section from Solly’s Folly, down to the bottom of the escarpment.

Neither Farmer Glen nor Propper Wappo will want to be out done - so watch this space. We will continue to find trails and more trails for your pleasure.

Hope to see you on the start line 2015.

The Old Mutual joBerg2c Team

Farmer Glen, Mandy, Farmer Gary, Nicky, Proper Wappo and Kelly

I will be spectating from behind my office desk.

I think you and Dipsy should ride in the mixed category... you can give him a gentle nudge on the ups!

I think you and Dipsy should ride in the mixed category... you can give him a gentle nudge on the ups!

I am also looking for a partner in the mixed..

Wink wink nudge nudge

I am also looking for a partner in the mixed..

Wink wink nudge nudge

there are many guys who would love to ride with you sexy

Archived