Online Racing - Virtualtraining (Cyclops)

Garfield2010

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not a happy camper. Two weeks in a row for tech issues.

Oh no I opened the tacx thread again by mistake,,,,,,

Not a happy camper. Two weeks in a row for tech issues.

Saw you listed twice again, both listed as DNF

Which version where you using and I wonder what version of VT the other 2 participants who finished were using (greyhubs and Javas)?

Oh no I opened the tacx thread again by mistake,,,,,,

Well that's a start (which u already did last week, next week logon AND try swing your leg over the saddle.... :w00t:  

For some reason I can only use the beta version now since I received the 1 year free subscription. So far so good.........

Will do I short mock up race to see if same glitches with regards to race on my side

also going to try a mock race to see.

@Talus, hope your issues was not due to me? I opened up the race when I received the pm from Swiss!

Will remember to leave it open next time 

For some reason I can only use the beta version now since I received the 1 year free subscription. So far so good.........

Will do I short mock up race to see if same glitches with regards to race on my side

Jaco I just completed a mock up race and had no issues at all!

Would like to test it with someone else competing as well to test it for a last time. Let me know when you would like to do a really short test. Available tonight after 6 and tomorrow morning.

Saw you listed twice again, both listed as DNF

Which version where you using and I wonder what version of VT the other 2 participants who finished were using (greyhubs and Javas)?

I was using the Beta version on the iPad linked to Powerbeam Bluetooth.

I saw 2 Talus profiles registered, however 1 was listed as being on as there were 4 of us Swissvan, greyhubs, Talus and myself until it disconnected when we were about 10kms into the race.

Very nice arrangement you done. We have also large tracks with affordable packages we provide cycling training camps in Spain.

???

I was using the Beta version on the iPad linked to Powerbeam Bluetooth.

I saw 2 Talus profiles registered, however 1 was listed as being on as there were 4 of us Swissvan, greyhubs, Talus and myself until it disconnected when we were about 10kms into the race.

Ah ok thanks for the feedback, i'm still using the pre beta version, laptop / desktop app windows 7.... i was beginning to think that there might be a problem doing races with a mix of beta and old versions.... but as we both on different versions and had no issues then it seems to be ok....

At least i get to beat Talus like this.... :clap:

Seriously, hope this gets sorted out, we need more participants and niggling issues like this is going to chase people away....

Great race chaps. Decided to hold the effort at around 78% without popping a gasket. I was expecting Swiss Van to charge past on the incline!

Hope the non starters was not due to Beta version!

I'm still using the old version. Some how I was missed in the Beta testing...next time.

Great race chaps. Decided to hold the effort at around 78% without popping a gasket. I was expecting Swiss Van to charge past on the incline!

I'm still using the old version. Some how I was missed in the Beta testing...next time.

Nice race Greyhubs, somehow localy I was missed too, but the request sent on the website when Beta was launched got a positive response an e-mail invite.

Just need to try out the pain cave workouts on the premium tab, and also the video routes also premium. Problem maybe with streaming the video hopefully the network will hold.

Nice race Greyhubs, somehow localy I was missed too, but the request sent on the website when Beta was launched got a positive response an e-mail invite.

Just need to try out the pain cave workouts on the premium tab, and also the video routes also premium. Problem maybe with streaming the video hopefully the network will hold.

Yip, you're super strong and using me as a pace car... :ph34r:

Don't know about the premium story...what's that about? 

Not sure if its the beta thing...but my suspicious persecution nature tells me :whistling:

JA sorri i was not more competitive..LOL i'm trying to follow good advice and not ride at race pace for awhile...tis the season to be merry and get fat here north of the equator 

well that's my excuse 

Archived