Online Racing - Virtualtraining (Cyclops)

Garfield2010

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sounds good! ill be sure to join.

Thursday 11th 19h00 SA time

Coll de Ventosses: 8.2 km / 339m

Average:                4% Max 10%

Route record:         19'44 (Hub name Talus)

Ping Talus

Your record is coming under attack

:D

Thursday 11th 18h00

Coll de Ventosses: 8.2 km / 339m

Average:                4% Max 10%

Route record:         19'44 (Hub name Talus)

Ping Talus

Your record is coming under attack

:D

Indeed but just 1hr later Swiss :thumbup:

Indeed but just 1hr later Swiss :thumbup:

Just want to make sure you all get connected and warmed up in time :whistling:

Agh sorry that's Swiss time, I'll edit my post

Anyone who has a subscription with CVT can post a race, to post a race you need to have the route gps files uploaded onto the CVT routes web site from a gps computer that is compatible (not sure which gps type files they use).

I'm not sure how CVT would react if you made a big deal about it as in marketing the race, you would have to check with them, maybe run the idea through Dave at Bicycle power...his contact details are in this thread somewhere.

Nothing could stop you from asking someone you know who is a subscriber to create the route and post it as a race. There are already quite a few routes like that, usually Triathlon ride routes. 

As mentioned earlier most races tend to be short and hard, not many folks fancy racing on a IDT for +/- 100km and the majority of races posted are usually in the 30 - 90 minute time frame. Maybe if you broke it up into 3 or 4 shorter segments and use each segment as a separate race on separate days?  

Thanks for the feedback!

Hi Deon,

You welcome to speak to us regarding the above Campaign. We will be more than willing to assist you in setting the whole Virtual route and races up.

Please send me a mail with all the information and lets get cracking and get this up and racing.

mike@bicyclepower.co.za

Chat soon

Thanks Mike, 

I'll be in touch!

Cheers, 

Deon

Eish. you boys are tough. I can see that I am way behind in my fitness and power. Thanks for the ride last night.

Race is up for Wednesday evening guys

Thanks! I should be able to make it this time, after a k.. busy week at work last week.

Last full week before ze argus, better make it count - bring on the pain :)

Archived