Online Racing - Virtualtraining (Cyclops)

Garfield2010

Lets do a hill climb race coming Tuesday. If anybody can post a gradual climb of +- 45min with gradients spiking at not a higher than 10% it would be great

Swiss lets try yours?

or the Rabbit's?

I will also browse on available routes then we make suggestions

I've uploaded it onto the VT site, its called " Zug - Alosen Hill climb "

The other one Talus referred to is called " Zug Riveria " a bit longer +/- 40km with 3 steepish shortish climbs / descents and some nice flat bits in between, its steeper than 10% in some places tho...

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great comment on the new route title..."UNSMOOTHED"....

Big guy has a sense of humor ;). I'll change to a carbon seat post, just in-case.  

I will be there, but not racing. Nursing a tender knee. So for once I have an excuse for being slow  :whistling:

Thx manne. Next three weeks I am not allowed to ride at all. Don't know whether I will miss this or not. :ph34r:  :blush:

Thanks guys. Tough session as always. Training at its best. No way that I can push myself like that alone.

Kom nou Talus. Ek weet jy gaan ons mis.

If THIS does not make me stronger....I'm really going to be moerig :eek:

you are already stronger. Trust me.

Holy crap...thats the closest to death I've been in a long time! Well done goose,strong ride, will take some time to get close to you!

**** Talus great ride! Had to go in that lonely dark place to stay infront of you!

Luckily I'm as unfit as I can be so hopefully can give the goose a bit of a go over a couple of weeks ;)

Holy crap...thats the closest to death I've been in a long time! Well done goose,strong ride, will take some time to get close to you!**** Talus great ride! Had to go in that lonely dark place to stay infront of you!Luckily I'm as unfit as I can be so hopefully can give the goose a bit of a go over a couple of weeks ;)

Eish. Worry al klaar!

So glad you back again man. Great come back tonight.

Eish. Worry al klaar!

So glad you back again man. Great come back tonight.

:) don't worry too much, not seeing myself getting much better very soon, not entered for any upcoming races so the motivation not really there...think you'll have to watch out for the big man though, lucky I caught him on his off day:)

Archived