@bicycleasshole and @wattagenitro

fandacious

I may be many things anton, But I'm not a liar.

Tamsyn de beer didnt know who brandon els was. I think brandon stayed out of the picture and gave kevin the funds directly, otherwise they would have had some idea of who I was talking about

Maybe Tamsyn didn't have proper communications with whoever Brandon dealt with.

Not saying you are lying .

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe Tamsyn didn't have proper communications with whoever Brandon dealt with.

Not saying you are lying .

also entirely possible

Keyboard / smartphone warriors

Entertaining indeed

I can somehow understand that on a forum people climb into each other a bit as you sort of get to know the peeps, but twitter and facebook :wacko:

Do we still have freedom of speech in this country?

*adds more water to mud hole*

I can somehow understand that on a forum people climb into each other a bit as you sort of get to know the peeps, but twitter and facebook :wacko:

True, Bru

#Weird

And now an account in the name of a late cyclist? Really? Scrape the bottom of the barrel. Totally shameless.

Say what you want, but be brave enough to say it under your own name. You intimated that you would. Come on. I dare you. You, yes, you, know who I'm talking about.

Say what you want, but be brave enough to say it under your own name. You intimated that you would. Come on. I dare you. You, yes, you, know who I'm talking about.

which is why i always post under my own name. I've also NEVER had multiple hub accounts (unlike most of the people here).

Everyone knows who I am and can contact me pretty easily

And now an account in the name of a late cyclist? Really? Scrape the bottom of the barrel. Totally shameless.

not cool, that's crossing the line.

@AlanVanH

You have gone way, way too far.

I'm reporting it for false impersonation, and I like the @bicycleasshole vibe - assume its the same dude.

Archived