@bicycleasshole and @wattagenitro

fandacious

Just remember what those who Lance threatened are doing now..... They are all suing the pants off him. If and I say IF, those who look legal advise and sent threats out due to this little twitter spat, get exposed for being naughty down the line, I hope that those who have been forced to back down will then take their own legal action. Just please never and I mean NEVER do Oprah!

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

in fact, they offered to gladly take on brandon els for me

Mate, I'm getting lost here. Kevin's lawyers? I take it you're not talking about Emma here. Or are you? What did they want to take on Brandon about?

Mate, I'm getting lost here. Kevin's lawyers? I take it you're not talking about Emma here. Or are you? What did they want to take on Brandon about?

As am I, did Mr. Els not engage Emma on Kev's behalf or do I have this all a$$ about face ....

Yeh - i think pro cyclists do a lot more damage to themselves than any joe public could ever hope to do

Secondly, pro cyclists doping are the ******* who prevent the up and coming guys from getting a sponsor, because they are seen as not good enough.

Tell me again who's hurting cycling?

That's cool and honest now and explains the rationale behind the Twittering.

Nothing unclear or sideways.

Understood.

Perhaps Mr Evans engaged her to sent the letter and Mr Els paid for the service?

Edited by rtfm

This all reminds me kids having a tiff at school. . They run to their parents and tell, parents get involved and while parents are at each other the kids are playing ball in the garden.

Just remember what those who Lance threatened are doing now..... They are all suing the pants off him. If and I say IF, those who look legal advise and sent threats out due to this little twitter spat, get exposed for being naughty down the line, I hope that those who have been forced to back down will then take their own legal action. Just please never and I mean NEVER do Oprah!

The idea of retribution is an interesting one. By "down the line", what do you mean? That past indiscretions come to light? Or they slip up in the future? If the latter, there's no case. If the former, I'd argue there's little to no case either. The respondents would simply argue that the inferences in the tweets had malicious intent with very little basis at the time they were made. How those posts were made and withdrawn after letters of demand were issued would also become part of any argument against a plaintiff in any future action.

My brain is like a hamster wheel at the moment.

in fact, they offered to gladly take on brandon els for me

Brandon Els (Probike, Raleigh, Scott over the years) has sponsored Kevin most of his career - and is also a PE local. You've definitely got wires crossed somewhere here!

There might or might not be recourse. BUT sticking you tongue out and shouting "I TOLD YOU SO" is a small win nonetheless :)

nope - the associate working on kevins case had no idea who brandon els was. She was very confused when i brought him into the picture

im just glad i wear my BIG BOY pants to work every day, if i had to sue every clown who comes at me i may as well wear my suit to work cause ill be in court everyday,,,

i feel for the next 2 generations, eventually if we carry on like this there will be no more testoterone left in "men" to get the job done,,,,,,,i was raised by a old school dad know when to STAND UP AND FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHT know when TO SHUTT UP, and GET **** DONE, NO ONE WILL HELP YOU

IN 2 GENERATIONS TIME PEOPLE WILL SUE EACH OTHER FOR TONE IN THEIR VOICE

EVERYTHING IS SOOOOOO SENSITIVE AND PERSONAL INVASION it a joke

Edited by DIPSLICK

nope - the associate working on kevins case had no idea who brandon els was. She was very confused when i brought him into the picture

Wouldn't there be a conflict of interest there?