• Ridley Scott
    • M. Night Shyamalan
    • Steven Spielberg
    • Quentin Tarantino
    • Orson Welles
    • Edgar Wright
    • Michael Bay

Oh wow..an Assasin Creed movie[emoji33]

The 3 males in my house will go bezonkers when I tell them.

I know they all can't wait for Warcraft.

Don't personally care about Warcraft, but the Assassin's Creed one is exciting news

Ordered Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag from Takealot yesterday, will be my first Assassin's Creed game. Looking forward to getting my teeth stuck into it.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was thinking about getting the box sets for my son for Christmas, but he had PVRed them some time back apparently.

When I was last in Durbs, my mate's husband said he believes this oke has the right idea about the order to watch them in...

Next time you want to introduce someone to Star Wars for the first time, watch the films with them in this order: IV, V, II, III, VI.

http://theweek.com/speedreads/443582/there-correct-order-show-children-star-wars-movies

Yip... Apparently... 1 is not necessary at all as everything is covered in the rest

Was underwhelmed by The Force Awakens. Some cool bits, but generally meh...

I liked the movie. I think they played it very safe. Balancing act between paying tribute to the old movies and introducing a new generation of characters. Very much an inbetween/link movie. I expect the new series to get better as it starts standing on its own.

I liked the movie. I think they played it very safe. Balancing act between paying tribute to the old movies and introducing a new generation of characters. Very much an inbetween/link movie. I expect the new series to get better as it starts standing on its own.

Series?

Ordered Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag from Takealot yesterday, will be my first Assassin's Creed game. Looking forward to getting my teeth stuck into it.

You should try get the whole series,..well, you can probably skip III, that one in the Americas was terrible.

Black Flag was fun, and definitely better than the Assassin's Creed III

Obviously putting aside the fact the graphics got much better, the storyline was far superior in Assassin's Creed, Assassin's Creed II, Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, and Assassin's Creed Revelations.

I haven't been able to get myself to part with my collector's edition of Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, even though I almost never use my Xbox anymore...

post-63215-0-10186800-1451500118_thumb.jpg

You should try get the whole series,..well, you can probably skip III, that one in the Americas was terrible.

Black Flag was fun, and definitely better than the Assassin's Creed III

Obviously putting aside the fact the graphics got much better, the storyline was far superior in Assassin's Creed, Assassin's Creed II, Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, and Assassin's Creed Revelations.

I haven't been able to get myself to part with my collector's edition of Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, even though I almost never use my Xbox anymore...

AC.jpg

Yeah they seem like a really good series. Looks like the first one won't run on my machine as it requires Windows XP or Vista. The second and third one will as well as Revelations and Brotherhood - think I might keep my eyes open for those.

Saw Unity and Syndicate on the BT Games website, although my machine doesn't meet the grade to run those, needs a better graphics card, but I don't think I'll be forking out a few grand for a new card.

Yeah they seem like a really good series. Looks like the first one won't run on my machine as it requires Windows XP or Vista. The second and third one will as well as Revelations and Brotherhood - think I might keep my eyes open for those.

Saw Unity and Syndicate on the BT Games website, although my machine doesn't meet the grade to run those, needs a better graphics card, but I don't think I'll be forking out a few grand for a new card.

If you can, play II, then  Brotherhood, then Revelations; it's basically II, IIa, and IIb - you need to play them in that order to truly enjoy it.

You may want to play III first if you want to try enjoy it... ;)

I haven't played Rogue, Unity, or Syndicate yet. Don't have a decent enough pc for them, and 2 of them are only on PS4 and Xbox One.

If you can, play II, then Brotherhood, then Revelations; it's basically II, IIa, and IIb - you need to play them in that order to truly enjoy it.

You may want to play III first if you want to try enjoy it... ;)

I haven't played Rogue, Unity, or Syndicate yet. Don't have a decent enough pc for them, and 2 of them are only on PS4 and Xbox One.

I'll do that ????

I see on BT Games that all 3 (Rogue, Unity and Syndicate) are available on PC. Unless BT Games made an error on their site?

Edit: If you go on their site and under platform, choose PC, then under genre, choose Action, it should show the games.

Edited by Craig N

I'll do that

I see on BT Games that all 3 (Rogue, Unity and Syndicate) are available on PC. Unless BT Games made an error on their site?

All three are on pc as far as I know, I should have worded my point better.

My pc couldn't handle any of the three.

I think Rogue is on PS3 and Xbox 360 so I could play that one because I have those consoles; the other two (Unity and Synidicate) are on pc, PS4, and Xbox One, and as much as I enjoy Assassin's Creed, I am not upgrading a pc or buying one of those consoles just to play it.

All three are on pc as far as I know, I should have worded my point better.

My pc couldn't handle any of the three.

I think Rogue is on PS3 and Xbox 360 so I could play that one because I have those consoles; the other two (Unity and Synidicate) are on pc, PS4, and Xbox One, and as much as I enjoy Assassin's Creed, I am not upgrading a pc or buying one of those consoles just to play it.

Ja like I say, I'm not going fork out a few grand for a new graphics card. Would rather save some moola for a road bike.

Yeah, I guess you're right. You get hyped out by these things. Truth is, you're just never, ever - add 3D, add better effects, add whatever - you're just never going to recapture the magic of seeing Star Wars on the big screen for the first time.

Talking of big screens, I remember watching A New Hope on an outdoor screen some years back - part of a fest of outdoor movies here in Jozi. Whatever happened to those?