Sani2c 2015

Gringo

• Replies 961
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great stuff guys!  thanks...

I'm always over prepared!! this time, because of flying...I want to take the BARE minimum...

Will still read the blogs etc. It's always nice to hera first-hand experiences and not the edited, mass media prepared stuff...

I also recall a very hillarious blog (posted about year or two ago..) about "Beware of little old ladies..." think it was River_rat or someone...was a great read and very funny...anyone remeber or still have a link to this?

I also recall a very hillarious blog (posted about year or two ago..) about "Beware of little old ladies..." think it was River_rat or someone...was a great read and very funny...anyone remeber or still have a link to this?

I remember this vividly! Unfortunately I don't have the link, but this was RR at his very best.

I remember this vividly! Unfortunately I don't have the link, but this was RR at his very best.

here's the link:

https://community.bikehub.co.za/topic/135313-sani2c-advice-for-noobs-beware-of-little-old-ladies/?hl=%20beware%20%20of%20%20little%20%20old%20%20ladies

Looking forward to Sani. Time for new adventures.

:thumbup: :thumbup:

I'll be sure NOT to mess with "little old ladies..."

great read...

thanks again!

Which one are you doing? I remember just missing you at Barberton after your epic ride with old Springbok!

We're on the trail, just sorting out who's riding with who. There are four of us with varying degrees of abilities and fitness levels and two entries. This weekend we are having trials at Groenkloof  to sort this out, the fat boys are going to bleed and the shop is going to make a huge profit!

We're on the trail, just sorting out who's riding with who. There are four of us with varying degrees of abilities and fitness levels and two entries. This weekend we are having trials at Groenkloof  to sort this out, the fat boys are going to bleed and the shop is going to make a huge profit!

We're doing the Adventure so you guys better make sure the trails are at their usual standard. Also a group of 4 with 2 entries, but our system is a lot easier - the one that draws the short straw has to ride with me!

Actually a great way of sorting out partners.  Go and ride and see who copes.  :)

We're doing the Adventure so you guys better make sure the trails are at their usual standard. Also a group of 4 with 2 entries, but our system is a lot easier - the one that draws the short straw has to ride with me!

Unfortunately we're in a mess. For the first time in 4 years I'm the fittest and as per normal not the fastest. Our fastest rider is not fit and our fattest is unsurprisingly not fast. Our middle of the pack rider does not want to ride with the fattest while the fastest convinced the fattest to ride so he is ultimately responsible for him.

So how do we sort it out? With pancakes of course!

Unfortunately we're in a mess. For the first time in 4 years I'm the fittest and as per normal not the fastest. Our fastest rider is not fit and our fattest is unsurprisingly not fast. Our middle of the pack rider does not want to ride with the fattest while the fastest convinced the fattest to ride so he is ultimately responsible for him.

At least the fattest should be in the running then... :ph34r:

oy!  I'd better get to the NANDO's stand BEFORE you guys then...please give me a head-up of when you start...i'd like to start in front of the "pancake" bunch!! :whistling: :whistling:

Archived