Sani2c 2015

Gringo

Guess there is zero chance for poor old me who needs a XL?

{just recently heard a comment from a mate of mine...he said his gardener was "gifted" with an ENTIRE set of 2014 S2C clothing...due to it being too small for him to use...what a pity!! His gardener is in 7th heaven of course...}

• Replies 961
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll check with my partner but our entry came with a Medium and XL tshirts and then a S and 2XL jacket...

Would prob be looking to swap for Larges or XL larges on all of them if anyone is keen... But will confirm

I'll check with my partner but our entry came with a Medium and XL tshirts and then a S and 2XL jacket...

Would prob be looking to swap for Larges or XL larges on all of them if anyone is keen... But will confirm

We have 2 sets of L mens clothing. One set going to swop with Cav'.

Will be very keen to swop the other large set for your small and medium Tshirt and Jacket.

Let me know if your partner wants to swop.

I can take that 2XL jacket off you...for a XL?

We have 2 sets of L mens clothing. One set going to swop with Cav'.

Will be very keen to swop the other large set for your small and medium Tshirt and Jacket.

Let me know if your partner wants to swop.

Nix...my partner still stuck with M clothing...ideally would like to upgrade to your Large?

I'll be looking to swop a mens L for a ladies M or L, depends on the sizing on the day.

My wife gets all the kit in exchange for me riding. Bargain if you ask me, everyone thinks the wife has done 5 S2c's.

Nix...my partner still stuck with M clothing...ideally would like to upgrade to your Large?

Would prefer small as we both ladies but if nothing small pops up M is better than large  ^_^

OK, I'll keep you posted...my partner is stuck with Ladies M (afaik)...needs mens XL though

Is anyone riding without a GPS this year?  I don't own a GPS element with mapping capability and really not keen to drop 5k+ just for this race.  Any place to hire?

Is anyone riding without a GPS this year?  I don't own a GPS element with mapping capability and really not keen to drop 5k+ just for this race.  Any place to hire?

yes, me...I'm also not going to drop R5k+ right now...(I want a 810...but will not settle for the 510 now and have to upgrade later..rather wait till cashflow sorts itsself out!)

I've spoken to a few guys who's done it before...and they are op the opinion that you must be pretty clueless to get totally lost...especially in such a big event!

so, I'll make sure that I'm always in a group...and IF the entire group gets lost...no biggie! {we'll eat the fattest one first...then me!} :eek: :blush:

Edited by Cassie

you don't need mapping, only "Breadcrumb"

I'll be looking to swop a mens L for a ladies M or L, depends on the sizing on the day.

My wife gets all the kit in exchange for me riding. Bargain if you ask me, everyone thinks the wife has done 5 S2c's.

haha embarrassing! Boyf gave me his Sani t-shirt last year and Im too embarrassed to even gym in it in case someone calls me out as a fraud! First Sani2C for me  this year woot woot.

haha embarrassing! Boyf gave me his Sani t-shirt last year and Im too embarrassed to even gym in it in case someone calls me out as a fraud! First Sani2C for me  this year woot woot.

Don't think anyone would dare to challenge you!

yes, me...I'm also not going to drop R5k+ right now...(I want a 810...but will not settle for the 510 now and have to upgrade later..rather wait till cashflow sorts itsself out!)

I've spoken to a few guys who's done it before...and they are op the opinion that you must be pretty clueless to get totally lost...especially in such a big event!

so, I'll make sure that I'm always in a group...and IF the entire group gets lost...no biggie! {we'll eat the fattest one first...then me!} :eek: :blush:

I agree with you 100%. I honestly think it is marketing hype.

The race has already cost enough to enter + extra services + accommodation so not going to fork out more for a GPS.

Anyone know someone who might know somebody who has a cousing or something that wants to sell me their ENTRY TO any of the SANI2C events..... :blink: