Kimmage Interviews Froome

Thug

So in your post you have a picture of Seretide and say that "This is what is generally used as chronic asthma treatment.. "

Then you say "Perhaps the foxair or similar has a banned substance donno.. haven't needed to find out."

I understood the implication to be that he then uses "foxair"

I don't think your post reads that "foxair" is the general chronic asthma med

It was a pic of what the device looks like.. apologies if it was misunderstood. A previous post mentioned the foxair.. I wanted to just post a pic of what the device looks like. :)

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Get in the queue...I was here first.

Ag crap. . Good thing you lot wont recognise me.. cause I wear contacts. . AND sunblock

No of course not.. else he would be as tall as Ronaldo ;)

Is this more a case of if you want to be a pro stop taking asthma meds or meds for any other ailment.

I know what is being discussed - very interesting in fact. I was just wondering why you would have us "take Messi for example"?

Ag crap. . Good thing you lot wont recognise me.. cause I wear contacts. . AND sunblock

Do you have a TUE for that cream :clap:

I know what is being discussed - very interesting in fact. I was just wondering why you would have us "take Messi for example"?

Someone brought it up earlier.

It was a pic of what the device looks like.. apologies if it was misunderstood. A previous post mentioned the foxair.. I wanted to just post a pic of what the device looks like. :)

Is it a contraceptive device ?

Is it a contraceptive device ?

Whahahahaha. .. I want to add something.. but then someone will tell me looks don't matter (regarding Froome)

Can we all just set the record straight with Messi ?

Lays chips are not a growth hormone.

Hahahahahaha.. aggeno I had coffee all over the place now

You guys are all quick to talk about advanowhen you don't haven't experienced sport induced asthma.

You try training as much as and more than your competition, eating right, training hard, and focusing. Then, on race day, you get dropped simply because you have a condition that makes it seem like your Lunga are slowly shrinking. I think you need to experience that feeling, and you'll quickly realise that it's certainly not a joke.

If you're on about being born with/dealt with crap, why don't you stop all paralympians from competing? If they can't run on stumps, they should stay home and watch the other guys.

The issue is the frankly ridiculous number of riders in the pro peleton who have asthma, estimated by some to be as many as 50%, of course WADA doesn't release the figures - no prizes for figuring out why

In my next race I am going to protest against riders with glasses and contact lenses.

and orthotics

Hahahahahaha.. aggeno I had coffee all over the place now

Do you know what I like about coffee?

For the record my son has bronchial asthma and not sports induced asthma.

Do you know what I like about coffee?

Oi

What would that be.. *hiding behind a pillow in anticipation*

Can we all just set the record straight with Messi ?

Lays chips are not a growth hormone.

Have you seen how big Francois Piennaar is in real life?

Not Normal.