tour de boland

Rancher

Hey toohot!!!

Just be fore warned, its the Tour de BOLAND, so maybe we'll put in a few cattle grids again..... LOLLOL

We've also got a really nice route that has a short gravel section in it, that is sure to spice things up a bit.....Wink

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey toohot!!!

Just be fore warned' date=' its the Tour de BOLAND, so maybe we'll put in a few cattle grids again..... LOLLOL

We've also got a really nice route that has a short gravel section in it, that is sure to spice things up a bit.....Wink
[/quote']

Just for TooHot, make the Slanghoek Mountain to Mountain one of the stages.

Just for TooHot' date=' make the Slanghoek Mountain to Mountain one of the stages.
[/quote']

now there's a great idea for an unique event for the future, a rcombined road and mtb multi stage race......

Just for TooHot' date=' make the Slanghoek Mountain to Mountain one of the stages.
[/quote']

?

now there's a great idea for an unique event for the future, a rcombined road and mtb multi stage race......

Not a new idea, there are already some in existance, and I am already looking at one in the Western Cape like that. Hopefully for sometime 2007. Should be great fun.

Hey toohot!!!

Just be fore warned' date=' its the Tour de BOLAND, so maybe we'll put in a few cattle grids again..... LOLLOL

[/quote']

guess i'll give this one a miss LOL

Just kidding, i am a man of steel and I think i will win this tour of yours

count me in

Clap

Well I think TooHot will be strong and well rested cause so far he hasnt finished a race this season.......

• 2 weeks later...

Well the PPA Vet's Tour is on from 13 to 15 Oct 2006 around the Joostenberg area.

What happened to Boland Cycling's Tour de Boland that was supposed to take place around Worcester, and with which the Vet's tour was going to be combined?

It was in the press only two weeks ago that the Tour de Boland was going to take place, and the organisers were all from the Worcester area.

Are there going to be two tours on the same weekend?

Tour de Boland will not be sanctioned by PPA anymore, but according to Mrs. Cornelia Opperman the tour will still go ahead.

For more details, you can contact her at;

072 - 4527234

so there might still be a tour for the "youngsters" yet....
WorcesterWheelers2006-09-22 08:29:44

DONT DO IT - THAT IS - DONT DO THE TOUR OF THE BOLAND - THE LAST TIME IT TOOK PLACE THE ORGANISERS DID NOT PAY OUT THE PRIZE MONEY. AND IF I REMEBER CORRECTLY , THE PRIZE MONEY WAS SPONSORED BY A WELL KNOWN GERMAN CAR DISTRIBUTOR. ASK FRANCOIS OF FALCON SPORTS - HIS TEAM WON MOST OF THE STAGES AND THEY ALL THEY GOT WAS IOU'S