Sani2C 2015 Entries

mtbgirlz

I started at 10am yesterday morning, and eventually got to pay at around 2:30.

I kept on hitting refresh every so often, leaving the page open. Carried on with normal work (and reading the hub) and every couple of minutes klapped refresh, systematically going through the vrious pages. Luckily both entrant details remained unchanged making the whole thing a little simpler.

but ya - not the way it's supposed to be.

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why don't they just send us a email verifying if you would like to enter again and then you reply with payment advise and they do the registration!

Why don't they just send us a email verifying if you would like to enter again and then you reply with payment advise and they do the registration!

I 100% agree!

Great suggestion....Got my email directly... but has not helped!

I couldn't get past the terms and conditions page, so I phoned them and they assisted with the entry manually. I still need to make payment though but entry is done. Trail

I couldn't get past the terms and conditions page, so I phoned them and they assisted with the entry manually. I still need to make payment though but entry is done. Trail

+1

Eventually got entered at 2:30. 5h30! That is as long as it took to ride stage 2, get bag, have a shower and go to lunch. Maybe we need training suggestions on how to endure the entry procedure. (Still need to pay but that is not cooperating now - will leave that until I have built up my energy reserves again)

Eventually got entered at 2:30. 5h30! That is as long as it took to ride stage 2, get bag, have a shower and go to lunch. Maybe we need training suggestions on how to endure the entry procedure. (Still need to pay but that is not cooperating now - will leave that until I have built up my energy reserves again)

+ me and another grumpy 400 riders

i hit refresh refresh refresh, all the clowns who didnt ride last year are crashing the system, approx. 10 000 clowns :eek: :eek:

Not this clown. I'm patiently waiting for 12 August. :mellow:

Who did you phone?

Relax riders, geeks are on it. Nedbank sani2c@sani2c_scoop 1m

Hi guys, we understand your frustration, and we apologise. Our team is working around the clock to resolve any difficulties.

Relax riders, geeks are on it. Nedbank sani2c@sani2c_scoop 1m

Hi guys, we understand your frustration, and we apologise. Our team is working around the clock to resolve any difficulties.

clearly you got a entry :whistling: :whistling:

Archived