Giant 2015 Line Up

Vangar

We can go in a good group. Social riding with an emphasis on enjoying the trails rather than out and out speed (until we head down, that is)

Always keen to show someone around...

That would really be awesome, I'm very keen to ride there. Heard you guys talk about how good it is. Will definately PM you when I'm down in CPT.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha , still battling with the last 5kg to go objective.. Glad were sorted, you are good person for the lack of a better word

Lol. Thanks bro. One thing about me. I may be vocal, I may disagree and make it known but I don't let that get in the way of anything. You are gonna have to be a pretty sizeable chop for us not to be good.

Lol. Thanks bro. One thing about me. I may be vocal, I may disagree and make it known but I don't let that get in the way of anything. You are gonna have to be a pretty sizeable chop for us not to be good.

Cool man, thanks. Really good to be friends. You guys have a good ride tomorrow, its been raining there so its going to be a dirty one.

Cool man, thanks. Really good to be friends. You guys have a good ride tomorrow, its been raining there so its going to be a dirty one.

I'm not setting foot on my bike tomorrow, bro. After the rain today the trails will be TRASHED if they are ridden too much. Plus tomorrow is gonna be even more of today's rain.

I'm not setting foot on my bike tomorrow, bro. After the rain today the trails will be TRASHED if they are ridden too much. Plus tomorrow is gonna be even more of today's rain.

Super rugby playoffs 2morrow. Going to be a great day, plenty of braaing and beers, however, no cycling. Super wet here in Cape Town.

Would love to join up with you guy. Seems that the group is WAY past 3, so a crowd it is...

Tomorrow it's just Capricorn, Marko35s, Ben 10 (as he's known by another riding mate) myself and one or 2 more. Can't wait to point it down again. Can't get enough of this fork!!!

Hi Guys,

Any idea when the 2015's will be launched/become available in the bike shops this year?

I want to get my grubby paws on a 'well priced' 2014 Trance 27.5 2... :clap:

I am already working on my wife to let me get the 2015 Reign, which means selling my barely used 2014 Trance 27.5 2... :whistling:

I hope that they are not stupid prices...

I am already working on my wife to let me get the 2015 Reign, which means selling my barely used 2014 Trance 27.5 2... :whistling:

I hope that they are not stupid prices...

The 2015 reign looks dead sexy...