Paint/Powdercoat in CT

Panik0703

Hey guys

Was just wondering if any one would recommend a good painting or powder coating place in Cape Town

Want to see who will do the best job

thanks

Edited by Panik0703

The colnago I am busy restoring was owned by "javadude" here on the hub. It was painted by Gordon Netherton from Cape Town. It was the best job I have seen on a bike. Unfortunately some of the paint was damaged and the colours were eddy merckx colour scheme an I have decided to take it back to original.

Try and get hold of him. He really did a brilliant job.

Castlecote in parow East - epoxy powder coated two of my old beat up hard tail frames, i am very happy with the result.

post-7265-0-91686500-1407310069_thumb.jpg

Castlecote in parow East - epoxy powder coated two of my old beat up hard tail frames, i am very happy with the result.

post-7265-0-91686500-1407310069_thumb.jpg

What was the cost?

ermmmm...if i remember correctly for the colors (the orange is alot brighter in real life)

it was 350,

and the other frame (Matt black) was 250.

ermmmm...if i remember correctly for the colors (the orange is alot brighter in real life)

it was 350,

and the other frame (Matt black) was 250.

Did that include paint stripping or did you strip it before you took it to them?