New Spruit Route cut under Conrad and JanSmuts

wazi

Does it actually work?? Went through them both Saturday morning both ways, so I would Say, Yes, it works...and Ill also add I hadn't been in the spruit for over a year and whoever those Spruit fairies are, they are doing a superb job.

Does it actually work?? Went through them both Saturday morning both ways, so I would Say, Yes, it works...and Ill also add I hadn't been in the spruit for over a year and whoever those Spruit fairies are, they are doing a superb job.

I agree, can`t we set up some kind of a account for the spruit fairies as they invest a lot of their time and money in these improvements, nothing too formal or anything that needs auditing but just an appreciation fund for beer/wood/spades etc. I am sure there are quiet a few of us who would be happy to chuck a few spare bucks in there from time to time to reward the good work or replace their supplies.

I agree, can`t we set up some kind of a account for the spruit fairies as they invest a lot of their time and money in these improvements, nothing too formal or anything that needs auditing but just an appreciation fund for beer/wood/spades etc. I am sure there are quiet a few of us who would be happy to chuck a few spare bucks in there from time to time to reward the good work or replace their supplies.

The Spruit fairy has started hiring manual labour to maintain and fix the trails so he has set up an account so that anyone who wants to contribute to the maintenance can.

We are just not allowed to post the bank details on a public site and I no longer have them.

Maybe PM Robodog or Patches as they might have the details (or know how to get them)

or, Keep an eye open for two guys working on the trails. they wear blue overalls and have gumboots and good digging equipment. The one guys name is melvin (as far as I recall). if you stop and chat to them they will give you a business card with the banking details.

Drop me a PM if you want the spriut fairies account details. The two guys working are normally Wilson and Noel. The Spruit Fairy is currently working on some awesome new single track :clap: in Melville koppies so watch this space.