Comrades 2015

RABUBI

Good luck to all the comrades runners

When you in one of those difficult moments on the road just think of Oom LAnce's quote:

"Pain is Temporary, Quitting is forever"

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks swiss

got cataflam and transact pads going from today...hopefully the knee calms down by then and my day is less painful

Starting to get nervous now. It is going to be epic.

I said never again after the pain of my first in 2013 but a missed sub-9 that year called me back. Come on 8:40!

thanks swiss

got cataflam and transact pads going from today...hopefully the knee calms down by then and my day is less painful

I thought I'd add that I use Coxflam for tendon issues (like ITB and Achilles) and Cataflam for muscle issues.

You do need a prescription for Coxflam though, but they are cheap as chips and work like a charm.

thanks swiss

Take care stretch, no race is worth permanent damage to your body

Hopefully they are (comrades marathon assoc.) are streaming the sabc broadcast live again and me and the wife will be watching, remember to wave when u see a camera :thumbup:

Guest notmyname

Good Luck to all you loonies taking part. Wow. Just wow.

thanks swiss

Stretch, good luck bru. What club colours will you be in?

Stretch, good luck bru. What club colours will you be in?

thanks Benjamen  - blue - Midlands AC...all i know off hand is my number starts with Michael Jordans 23....im taking that as a good sign

Good luck to everyone....hope that you have a great race.  Hopefully I will stand on the start line next year.....

thanks Benjamen - blue - Midlands AC...all i know off hand is my number starts with Michael Jordans 23....im taking that as a good sign

Stretch, are you related to the Cathey's? Midlands is a family club, the Cathey's [emoji2]

Stretch, are you related to the Cathey's? Midlands is a family club, the Cathey's [emoji2]

Ha ha...I was at at school with Garth....in fact there are three of us old school mates all running in the United colours of Cathey

Awesome number you got by the way...I'll look out for you because you will pass me tomorrow..you won't miss me..my right leg is strapped

Edited by Stretch