Lance's teammates admit doping

Poison Ivy

The funniest thing is...

Everyone who dislikes Lance and thinks he doped... All their hero's are falling now... Hubbers signature's have changed from the Basso's to whatever. I love it! I love reading these threads. All the trolls come out and play and I get a giggle with every post I read. Before all the doping allegations started Lance was k@k and this and that and Basso/Landis/Jan's/whoever were the true cyclists... Now the wheel has turned and I'm enjoying every little bit of it.

Forever a Lance fan... Approve
Jason2006-09-12 08:19:35

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The thing is doping has always gone on,

it is an integral part of the sport.

I hear lots of people saying they are sick of cycling that

they can't watch cycling events anymore.

I love the sport, love the beauty of the peloton, the

tactics the raw power of the sprinters.

Yah, I love it warts and all.

I support LAF, have done the Ride for the Roses a

few times but that doesn't mean I'm blind to the

fact that Lance might have used PEDS (think actovegen)

Eddy was and is the greatest cyclist the world has

ever seen, bar none.

marty

Oh Please, Pantani was up to his eye balls in EPO, and he is still a freakin' legend! Revered in Italy, his memory will never die...

The funniest thing is...

Everyone who dislikes Lance and thinks he doped... All their hero's are falling now... Hubbers signature's have changed from the Basso's to whatever. I love it! I love reading these threads. All the trolls come out and play and I get a giggle with every post I read. Before all the doping allegations started Lance was k@k and this and that and Basso/Landis/Jan's/whoever were the true cyclists... Now the wheel has turned and I'm enjoying every little bit of it.

Forever a Lance fan... Approve

du0d!  They have got NOTHING against Basso, the only thing they got on him is his dog's name (LOL!) on a piece of paper. He is dedicated, pure talent and hard work..Just like Lance Thumbs%20Up

I will be back soon, and I will be winning races again - Ivan Basso

Hey Jason....

Lance has gone and past.....time for a active rider.....

I still stand by Mr. Cunego. 
At least he wont be able to test positive for EPO......Thumbs%20Up

du0d!  They have got NOTHING against Basso' date=' the only thing they got on him is his dog's name (LOL!) on a piece of paper. He is dedicated, pure talent and hard work..Just like Lance Thumbs%20Up

I will be back soon, and I will be winning races again
- Ivan Basso
[/quote']

epoh/dude, I have nothing against Basso and I can see when he rides that it's pure effort and hard work but his still in his"dogs box"... Until he comes out clean I will still see him in the same boat as Landis and Jan. So we will have to wait and see Tongue. I hope it's all good though.

Hey Jason....

Lance has gone and past.....time for a active rider.....

I still stand by Mr. Cunego. 
At least he wont be able to test positive for EPO......Thumbs%20Up
LOLCry

Hey I still see Lance on the Tour DVD's.

My men of today are Voigt/Valverde Thumbs%20Up.

Jason: Please correct me if I am wrong, but neither Ulrich nor Basso have tested positive ......... yet???

Jason: Please correct me if I am wrong' date=' but neither Ulrich nor Basso have tested positive ......... yet???[/quote'] Correct, but correct me if I'm wrong... I have not said that Basso or Ullrich have tested positive...yet??? The wheel has just turned, so now we wait and see Big%20smile.

Jason: Please correct me if I am wrong' date=' but neither Ulrich nor Basso have tested positive ......... yet???[/quote'] Correct, but correct me if I'm wrong... I have not said that Basso or Ullrich have tested positive...yet??? The wheel has just turned, so now we wait and see Big%20smile.

True you have not. So why should they be in the dog box then if they are innocent ? I'd just like to see the same "rules" applied equally, but we generally never tar our hero's with the same brush.

I guess they could always follow the tried and tested armstrong/Landis routeand claim it's all a French plot. Perhaps all those tested by "that" French lab and found guilty should have the ruling reversed ?? LOL