Worlds 2014 Hafjell

Headshot

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Who Josh?...I think he just got excited...that..or he was trying to go to that second little jump...but that would have been stupid

So can you land the bike earlier or do you hold back at launch?

So can you land the bike earlier or do you hold back at launch?

The guys who actually ride will explain it better..but you have to land on the downslope..with the size of the jump if you over cook out you are landing all your weight on a flat surface and that is the result..the suspension and your legs can't handle it

I am more gutted by this than the stupid springboks yesterday

I don't think josh could have squashed it he was going to fast. I think if Sam didn't have a neck brace he might have done some big damage

I don't think josh could have squashed it he was going to fast. I think if Sam didn't have a neck brace he might have done some big damage

Watched it over in slow-mo and he sure hit that rock hard.Just shows how strong those helmets are.

Dh guys...how much impact on your career does a broken ankle have? As far as I know if it's not broken but it's tendons etc then that is even worse

Rat was doff. Threw it away. Neko! What a run. But if he had had a chain I doubt that he would have done as well. Would have overcooked it somewhere. That really made him ride clever and smooth. Bummed for sam but thats worlds you put it all on the line and those are the risks

Broken ankle is ok to come back from with something like that the tendon damage takes awhile to fix. But he should be fine for next year

But im surprised that the uci didnt make the Norway crew build that jump bigger to be safer. Last year okes were over jumping it too. Just plain dangerous

I have too say...dh is by far the most entertaining sport to watch televised...I was glued from 12 to 4...the girls was excellent the guys was insane and the racing was sublime...if I can get one person a year into this sport I will be pleased with myself

Rat was doff. Threw it away.

That he was....won't make that mistake again....there is no doubt that he will be world champ one day....and there is no doubt that tahnee Seagrave will be one day either

What is it with the brits...it's not only the Steve peat factor...there is so much more too it than that...whatever it is...we all need to take a page out their book...because they doing out right

World cup experience! Thats the biggest factor. Easy to get to euro world cups. Also lots of local riders at national events etc. Like 400 odd riders at a regional! !!!

Damn, that was loose and sketch! Flippin technical and loads of stacks.

Have to say I am really really bummed for the Rat, but even more bummed for Sam. Sam was on a gold medal run till his wheel dug in there. I also think that this is the return of the Hill's form. It's about time. He's looking faster and smoother...

Rat - you're a dumbass.

Neko's run was insaaaane for without a chain. Shows how much more important line choice and flow through the tech stuff is...