Versus Cycling Socks

Versus Socks

Good news! We're back in stock for most of our designs. Visit our website (http://www.versussocks.co.za/) to grab them straight from our online store or to view a list of our stockists  :thumbup:

when are you expecting stock of the white & blue race ??

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For me the most difficult thing to do when I go road riding is choosing my socks. No jokes.

When I am out on my MTB I dont care, I just wear the longest black ones I have, but I feel they are too long for the road.

"Fits sizes: 7 -11"....that might be a problem

When are the ladies socks coming out? My wife keeps stealing my versus socks!!

We're expecting our ladies socks (size 4-7) to arrive at the end of September. We'll open pre-orders again a few weeks before they land (to grab them at a discounted price :thumbup: ). Here's what they'll look like:

post-63863-0-13317800-1438258168_thumb.jpg

but they are much shorter :(

I'll order the mens ones once the ones I want is back in stock.

Why no long socks for the ladies? We also like mid calf socks, I am sure I filled out mid calf in your survey, and I did not include purple as a colour option.

when are you expecting stock of the white & blue race ??

Unfortunately these will only be available in about 2-3 months. There were a few things that we had to sort out before we were able to re-stock on this design.

but they are much shorter :(

I'll order the mens ones once the ones I want is back in stock.

Why no long socks for the ladies? We also like mid calf socks, I am sure I filled out mid calf in your survey, and I did not include purple as a colour option.

The majority of the ladies indicated that they prefer an ankle length sock and that design/colours  :) 

We'd like too keep everyone happy from the first go, however we're continuously working on having a wider range of men's and ladies socks available.

A bit late I know, but good winter socks would have been great. 

My feet are freezing.!  :(

A bit late I know, but good winter socks would have been great. 

My feet are freezing.!  :(

Check out our Trail socks. They're a bit thicker than our Race socks and works well for the winter rides  :)

Check out our Trail socks. They're a bit thicker than our Race socks and works well for the winter rides :)

I've done one ride with my first pair of these and can vouch for them. Great fit and thickness, going to be stocking up on a few pairs!

I've done one ride with my first pair of these and can vouch for them. Great fit and thickness, going to be stocking up on a few pairs!

Please post a link to these. My feet are crapping themselves on early morning rides. To the point that I have not ridden for two weeks as the cold pain has been too much. Edited by DominionZA

Check out our Trail socks. They're a bit thicker than our Race socks and works well for the winter rides :)

I have a few of the trails, and use them on cold days. They work well!

Please post a link to these. My feet are crapping themselves on early morning rides. To the point that I have not ridden for two weeks as the cold pain has been too much.

Here you go: http://www.sportsworld.co.za/product.php?id_product=1072

They're not full-on winter socks, but they're significantly thicker and more comfortable than the usual fare.

Edited by Martin Hattingh

• 2 weeks later...