Versus Cycling Socks

Versus Socks

go to pick and pay clothing ... buy a 5 pack of Wilson Socks fr R110 and be a happy rider....actually buy two packs.

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I bought 3 pairs at the expo. I also have Assos socks. I have been choosing the Versus socks every ride since "the ride that wasn't". :clap:  :clap:

Awesome! Glad you like them  :thumbup:

Your socks have even survived a 12h theatre stint. Long story but true.

Sounds interesting  :eek:

go to pick and pay clothing ... buy a 5 pack of Wilson Socks fr R110 and be a happy rider....actually buy two packs.

And make ten chinese kids unhappy OR make two fellow cyclist and student entrepreneurs happy - your call.

And make ten chinese kids unhappy OR make two fellow cyclist and student entrepreneurs happy - your call.

Just picking up on this thread and have not seen the versus socks and their point of business operations.

While you at it, check your underpants to see where they were made and who that purchase feed.

Just remember Chinese kids also have to eat [emoji12]

ATTENTION LADIES! We have some good news! We're in the process of making smaller sized socks and need your help in creating designs. Please help us by filling out the survey at http://www.versussocks.co.za/versus-socks-ladies-survey/ :)

Men, please share with your lady cycling friends!

What about some socks that come higher up the ankle. Finding then a little short. Like the comfort, now just to get the length right.

What about some socks that come higher up the ankle. Finding then a little short. Like the comfort, now just to get the length right.

I like high socks too but what I've found with the Versus socks is that they're quite stretchy and can be pulled up without any problems. They stay up too

this sock thing is getting out of hand, just spent R159 on a pair on non cycling socks......help me.

I've decided decided I prefer the thicker version. I actually get a little excited when I realise that I've pulled them out the cupboard. The race version are nice too, but I think I'll be buying trail in future.

Thanks for the feedback. We'll look into it  :)

I've decided decided I prefer the thicker version. I actually get a little excited when I realise that I've pulled them out the cupboard. The race version are nice too, but I think I'll be buying trail in future.

Awesome! Glad you like them  :thumbup: