Thule prices / deals

RussFogg

Hi,

I am wanting to buy a new Thule roof rack and either the pro / free ride carriers.

Done some shopping around but prices seem consistent everywhere, even online retailers.

Can anyone recommend where I can source these @ some 'decent' prices other than 'RRP'?

Thanks

Russ

Have you tried rackandcarry.co.za?

I did, maybe slightly cheaper on some items like R50, then not worth the risk of online delivery / issues, would rather then go to Thule shop in 4ways for free fitting and easy to resolve issues if there are any.

Cajees. They quoted me almost 2k off the RRP for a thule rack - for some reason that planted doubt in my mind - but each to his own.

Sorry, Russ, nope. Some lady reversed her car into my Thule rack TWICE last night. Damaged the addition to the 3 bike rear rack (which made it a fab 4 bike rack). So... has anyone had their bike racks serviced by Thule?

Sorry, Russ, nope. Some lady reversed her car into my Thule rack TWICE last night. Damaged the addition to the 3 bike rear rack (which made it a fab 4 bike rack). So... has anyone had their bike racks serviced by Thule?

Take it to William at Thule in Woodmead - he will sort it if it can be fixed.