Giant shop in Durbanville

Jacques Lotriet

Drove past the shop today. Doors not open yet, signage up in both Wellington road as well as the parking lot side. Located right next to/behind the new VIDA.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chances are slim of them opening soon. They've missed 2 opening dates already. No com's from their side either does not bode very well.

Looks very much like they will be opening. The shop is there and signage went up. Windows still papered up. My guess is that they missed a pre-Xmas opening (probably stock delays or something) and they decided to postpone till after the festive season. I'm sure they will do well.

They're opening tomorrow morning at 08:30. Had issues with Telkom inserting a line, the reason for the delay. Just came from there, stunning  neat shop. :drool:  :drool:

May be a dof question, but will they only stock Giant merchandise?

Edit: ja, dof question.... Ignore me...

Concept stores are the worst stores honestly. Speaking as a Spez rider, the last place you buy a Spez is a concept store. They have the kakkest service, and give 0% discount. Yes, thats you Helderberg cycle world and the new revolution concept store is just as bad. 

Lets hope Giant dont follow in the same footsteps.

Concept stores are the worst stores honestly. Speaking as a Spez rider, the last place you buy a Spez is a concept store. They have the kakkest service, and give 0% discount. Yes, thats you Helderberg cycle world and the new revolution concept store is just as bad. 

It's like the concept stores think they are more superior to the other stores and have that take it or leave it attitude.

It's like the concept stores think they are more superior to the other stores and have that take it or leave it attitude.

Yip, absolutely.

I agree 100% with your comment. 0% discount offered / given. Well I have never been offered any.

Know the guys personally and are a great team. No over pricing, just great products at good prices. Go check it out and judge for yourself 

Archived