Cyclist down at Llandudno entrance

Bernard Horn

Those who are able to protest at court today, please post some pictures of the tonsil so that we can name and shame by putting a face to reckless and intoxicated lawless drivers. Pm me with pics if you don't want to post it here or on twitter if you want to be anonymous.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Those who are able to protest at court today, please post some pictures of the tonsil so that we can name and shame by putting a face to reckless and intoxicated lawless drivers. Pm me with pics if you don't want to post it here or on twitter if you want to be anonymous.

Ya please post pics

Thanks to everyone who came to court this morning. A decent showing. The docket had not arrived by the time I had left. News from Alriza's mom is that she has developed pneumonia and is on antibiotics. Her mom is really thankful to everyone for their continued thoughts and prayers.

10402978_10154632875315284_5566602322793

I was there. Maybe 30 people in total. A few news people here and there. The court is a bit of a mess. We were there till about 9.15 until another protest of about 500 people turned the corner onto the court street. I fled and so did most of the others. Hopefully his name will be released after his appearance.

I was there, We should have had them on our side for a few minutes before their start. They were quite loud and we thought the cops were there for us. :clap:  Want to see some details of this ass.

Tidy showing, good to meet copperhead and a few others - lets hope that we can keep the interest up

post-1424-0-67883300-1412239713_thumb.jpg

I ducked out of there when a mob of protesters started approaching from the Main Rd side. I was wondering why the riot vehicle was parked behind us!

I saw the riot truck in the pictures and thought that it was a bit overkill - cyclists are all well mannered  :ph34r:

I saw the riot truck in the pictures and thought that it was a bit overkill - cyclists are all well mannered  :ph34r:

They can thank their lucky stars all us hubbers were not there, die k@k sou gespat het  :ph34r:

Nice to see Dave leading from the front Kudos, cleatsncleavage spotted as well. Awesome Well Done guys wish I could've joined.

Anyone got an update on what transpired in court, if of course the case has been heard yet or not??

(When do we find out who the driver is?)

They can thank their lucky stars all us hubbers were not there, die k@k sou gespat het  :ph34r:

Yes a bit more support would have been nice, then I wouldn't have had to take on the fat cop alone

Archived