Lets Stop this now (money making from selling entries)

Scott2luvit

Oh please, the hub doesn't even take entries for FREE, you think these cheapskates are going to pay double, I offered for free 3 towers entries and 2 hotel rooms NOT ONE SINGLE PERSON WANTED IT

BIGGER FISH TO FRY BUD

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is also a demand for Rhino horn shark fin and children, but you you cannot sell these as its against the rules. Same with Argus entries :P

Spot on...

:clap:

Diffetence between original entry fee and selling price.........skoolgeld for Procrastination 101.......if you snooze you loose.

BTW.......don't blame the seller if you are willing to pay premium price......he is also taking a risk in not being able to sell the product.

Oh please, the hub doesn't even take entries for FREE, you think these cheapskates are going to pay double, I offered for free 3 towers entries and 2 hotel rooms NOT ONE SINGLE PERSON WANTED IT

BIGGER FISH TO FRY BUD

1. Too good to be true.....?

2. Too scared to do the event....?

3. Did not have time/leave for the event......?

4. Don't have fitness/capacity.....iow DIPS is elite athlete?

5. DIPS is dodgey......?

BIGGER FISH TO FRY BUD

Sorry, but most of theHub don't do business with members with more than 10 000 posts.. :whistling:

5. DIPS is dodgey......?

By now There should be enough people who know me or know where to find me

Or people who can vouch for me

END OF THE DAY I OFFERED A R11k entry, and a offer to help ANY HUBBER WHO ASKED

Just saying,

Couldn't care less if I am considered dodge I THINK IVE HELPED ENOUGH HUBBERS TO BE CONSIDERED TRUSTWORTHY

5. DIPS is dodgey......?

6. Already doing Berg and Bush in oct and feel to guilty leaving the kids at sitters for 2 weekends in one month.

Just thought it was weird, offered the money to a HUBBER in need, I didn't want a cent,

Anyway moving along

By now There should be enough people who know me or know where to find me

Or people who can vouch for me

END OF THE DAY I OFFERED A R11k entry, and a offer to help ANY HUBBER WHO ASKED

All true.....but Rouxenator HubCommerce Certification and Accreditation was maybe lacking

Just saying,

Couldn't care less if I am considered dodge I THINK IVE HELPED ENOUGH HUBBERS TO BE CONSIDERED TRUSTWORTHY

Diffetence between original entry fee and selling price.........skoolgeld for Procrastination 101.......if you snooze you loose.

BTW.......don't blame the seller if you are willing to pay premium price......he is also taking a risk in not being able to sell the product.

Missing the point bud!

How MORAL is it to buy up tickets and sell them for 100% profit a week later

Dam I should have FIRST ASKED ROUXTJIE the DUTCHIE if I could GIVE AWAY MY ENTRY

I must be getting old,,,,wait.......to late

Missing the point bud!

I hear what u saying, but personally I see it as supply and demand I have done a few Argus I booked the plane ticket I got the hotel room, slipped on the entry do I now loose ticket and room for a couple hundred bucks???

Anyone got 2 argus entries....???? PM me

I see one guy replied that it is illegal to sell an entry for more than you bought it for. Where can one find out where that is written down?

in the Argus race rules.

I hear what u saying, but personally I see it as supply and demand I have done a few Argus I booked the plane ticket I got the hotel room, slipped on the entry do I now loose ticket and room for a couple hundred bucks???

Anyone got 2 argus entries....???? PM me

I agree with you. I would do the same

I agree with you. I would do the same

Me and my mate are in the same boat, because of the limited flights we do it at the argus the year before, as I do with sani, towers and all other important races,,,

So the entry ends up as a second thought

Missing the point bud!

....about just as moral on fixing the price of bread, or first putting cash down before being admitted for medical services, or in cahoots to increase the price of cycling kit while you can order it for cheaper over the interwebs......your demand determine the morality of the supply.......no demand = no supply = no morality question.

Archived