Sucky service vs superb service

KidCharlemagne

Hi Sucky,

What product/part it that you inquired about?

Being a dick to someone that criticises your service levels is not going to endear you to many people around here.

I think you just lost a few customers.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Being a dick to someone that criticises your service levels is not going to endear you to many people around here.

How much does your psychologist charge every month to help you get over your over sensitivity.

I see no harm in their comment, and they responded. OP is still MIA.

Noli, the service from these two shops has been very, very good, so, the OP has a bad experience and suddenly their service sucks. Not a reflection of the vast majority of the okes on the hub and others I know. So, OP follow a reasonable process 1st, before saying these guys have suckey service. I for one will keep supporting them as they have endeared themselves to me, several times over in the past.

Have you had dealings with them?

My 2cents

I've been supporting evo since they started out and never had issues with service.

As shebeen stated. Everybody shops prices these days and how often do we phone and ask for prices. Do we phone back and let them know whether we will take the item on the shelf......No we don't, We just keep quiet and go to where the item is the cheapest. Evo would have to label us as S@#t customers for not getting back to them too.....

ITS A 2 WAY STREET.

If Janos had to phone back every person who does that every day his phone bill will exceed his turnover. That is why there is a online store for you to go and check prices. 

Slip ups do happen yes but, I don't think its right to label them with bad service.

I've had guys making arrangements to bring their bikes and not pitch. Even organised parts to be ahead of schedule. Looking at the statement i would have to name and shame those guys for not keeping their word......Does not work that way. WE all need to deal with that some days. Its part of life... 

Your argument makes little sense.  As a customer I have the prerogative to call as many retailers as I please, it's a free market.  In this case I just contacted two.  It's the retailer that has the duty to convert his prospects into customers and grow his business by doing the right thing or I will simply not go back.  The relationship is simple, treat me right and you get my cash. 

Noli, the service from these two shops has been very, very good, so, the OP has a bad experience and suddenly their service sucks. Not a reflection of the vast majority of the okes on the hub and others I know. So, OP follow a reasonable process 1st, before saying these guys have suckey service. I for one will keep supporting them as they have endeared themselves to me, several times over in the past.

Have you had dealings with them?

You see, that's the thing - I have not purchased from these guys, so all I have to go on is what I read here.

For whatever reason, the OP had a bad experience from these shops and one of them comes onto an open forum and gets clever when in fact an apology was the appropriate response.

I am not one for punching someone in the mouth, but I can promise you that I will not be falling over myself to try Evobikes out for the first time.

OK...i might be a bit slow here...been told a couple of time i am....so help me out...

Scudd mentions bad service...this i understand..

Evobikes enquires about the part Scudd was looking for...This i understand

Scudd does not mention the product nor his real name...I don't think his hub name and real name are the same....but stand to be corrected..

Evobikes still dont know who the client is and what product his talking about...NOR DO I

SO....OP please tell EVO guys the product you are referring to 

Nolipoli...i agree we need to name and shame...but there are 3 sides to every story, let OP tell as to which parts he is reffering to in order for the LBS to respond and we get a clearer picture as to what was really going on before we shoot off with little to no info....

AGAIN PLEASE SHOW WHICH PART I MISSED

Your argument makes little sense.  As a customer I have the prerogative to call as many retailers as I please, it's a free market.  In this case I just contacted two.  It's the retailer that has the duty to convert his prospects into customers and grow his business by doing the right thing or I will simply not go back.  The relationship is simple, treat me right and you get my cash. 

Okay....my experience 

People phone a hell of a lot all the time to find out stuff from prices to quick fixes as well as advice. I try and be helpful and do my best to try and make the customer feel good.

People do not have loyalty when it comes to money. 

I will support one person as long as i can to build that relationship to some point in time i can tell him your service is bad or good. I don't think venting on the hub after one phone call  gives you the right to name and shame so to speak these guys when their service is always good and they slipped one out of a 100 calls. People get busy and do forget as well. Its only human...

If a retailer says they will call you back, then that's what they should do. Agree with Nolipoli that its their job to turn you/us into customers. I've had great service from CWC and other online stores and I'll keep using them until I feel their product offering or service begins to fail. Its good to receive both positive and negative feedback from Hubbers, it keeps us consumers informed.  

Maybe you should have contacted alot more retailers before labelling the two as providing sucky service, secondly retailers arent machines and slip ups happen.

As for EVO bikes, Janos has always been helpful.

Guest Smimby

Bad taste you have there...you dont know them but you feel it it is ok to pass judgement?

Had similar issue this weekend. 

Bike shop never called.

I arrive, ordered bike never ordered. Walk out. Buy somewhere else. 

Rant....; life goes on. 

As for Evo - always good service. 

CWC - personally, a hit and miss store, but overall, OK.

Okay....my experience 

People phone a hell of a lot all the time to find out stuff from prices to quick fixes as well as advice. I try and be helpful and do my best to try and make the customer feel good.

People do not have loyalty when it comes to money. 

I will support one person as long as i can to build that relationship to some point in time i can tell him your service is bad or good. I don't think venting on the hub after one phone call  gives you the right to name and shame so to speak these guys when their service is always good and they slipped one out of a 100 calls. People get busy and do forget as well. Its only human...

The reality is sometimes you only get once chance. In this case two shops blew theirs. Your experiences may be the opposite of the OP with those shops, but that does not negate the fact that telling a customer you will call back and not doing it is bad service. 

OK...i might be a bit slow here...been told a couple of time i am....so help me out...

Scudd mentions bad service...this i understand..

Evobikes enquires about the part Scudd was looking for...This i understand

Scudd does not mention the product nor his real name...I don't think his hub name and real name are the same....but stand to be corrected..

Evobikes still dont know who the client is and what product his talking about...NOR DO I

SO....OP please tell EVO guys the product you are referring to

Rush Sports ... probably Formula brake pads or Onza Tyres

I do agree if a merchant tells you they will get back to you they should, You never going please 100% customers 100% of the time, in my dealings with local online stores I've had good experiences from Evobikes, not so good from CWC and downright poor from ASG, but others will differ. 

Archived