I need to apologise to an e-bike commuter in Sandton - help me find him

David Greyling

Good day all

I need your help if possible. I had an altercation in the traffic this evening with a gentleman riding an e-bike. I acted like a jerk and I'd like to offer an apology in person if it's at all possible.

It was around 18:00 near the intersection of william nicol and republic. He was riding a black e-bike with a rudy project helmet and I assume he stays somewhere near there. He has short dark hair and a foreign accent.

If anyone knows him, or if he is on the hub please let me know so I can offer an apology, I was in the wrong and acted like a d!ck.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cool to admit. Hope you get in contact. We often do and say things in the heat of the moment which is out of character.

Good day all

I need your help if possible. I had an altercation in the traffic this evening with a gentleman riding an e-bike. I acted like a jerk and I'd like to offer an apology in person if it's at all possible.

It was around 18:00 near the intersection of william nicol and republic. He was riding a black e-bike with a rudy project helmet and I assume he stays somewhere near there. He has short dark hair and a foreign accent.

If anyone knows him, or if he is on the hub please let me know so I can offer an apology, I was in the wrong and acted like a d!ck.

Your portfolio also down the last month? Good on you for coming clean. Hate to ask what you did though that prompted your apology. Must have been a bit harsh. 

I hope there was a lesson learnt too...with stresses of modern life things sometimes boil over quick and fast and the consequences can be huge....good on you for opening yourself up to apologize

The hub find the e bike commuter begins

Good day all

Pray that he does not give you a pk.

Why apologise on this forum? That just stinks. Go and find him and make peace. And while you are at it get control of your temper.

Read this: 

If anyone knows him, or if he is on the hub please let me know so I can offer an apology

Fair comment copperhead, this is not an apology, it is part of my attempt to find him as you suggest. I ride that road every day at the same time and I've never seen him before so I'm trying multiple avenues to find him. I waited at the intersection for an hour this morning and he didn't come through, going to try again this evening.

As for the temper comment, also fair, thanks for your contribution.

Why apologise on this forum? That just stinks. Go and find him and make peace. And while you are at it get control of your temper.

That's a bit harsh! 

Archived