2015 Tour de France

Frosty

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Right break seeming to form okay.. 4 riders incl Jan Barta, Pauwels, Elmiger and Nauleau

Cav' probably sat up because he had lactic acid dripping from his ears.

Tony was too tired to contest after some seriaas roleur duty.

Fab Fabian demonstrated his shrewdness and experience. Almost 30 days in yellow throughout his stellar career.

VIVE LE TOUR

Sergio Pouls from MTN up the road :D

Wonder if Quintana will allow valverde to attack the end of the day or shepard him home.

I think if I had some $$ I would put it on Wilco Kelderman. Crazy dutch

When attempting to access the streaming through this Link it requests I download stuff from pixyinc or something. Very frustrating.

Anyone else having this problem?

Ja, when you open one of these free live streaming sites, there's first the pop-ups that you've got to get around. 

Initially you'll see a count-down at the top of the ads that counts down when the live streaming will start, and when you can close the adverts. Wait for that count down to end and then look for the little 'x' to appear that they sort of hide on one corner of the pop-up (it's not in the traditional top right hand corner). Sneaky and underhanded of them, I know.

Then every 10 mins or so, a pop-up will appear again. You'll just have to close it in the same way.

Don't download anything - just close those pop-ups when they appear.

I know it's frustrating, but it is a free service, so you just work around it.

It'll be an intense rush up to foot of the Mur for positioning.

And, importantly.....

No three kilometre rule in case of crashes today as its considered an uphill finish!

Ja, when you open one of these free live streaming sites, there's first the pop-ups that you've got to get around.

Initially you'll see a count-down at the top of the ads that counts down when the live streaming will start, and when you can close the adverts. Wait for that count down to end and then look for the little 'x' to appear that they sort of hide on one corner of the pop-up (it's not in the traditional top right hand corner). Sneaky and underhanded of them, I know.

Then every 10 mins or so, a pop-up will appear again. You'll just have to close it in the same way.

Don't download anything - just close those pop-ups when they appear.

I know it's frustrating, but it is a free service, so you just work around it.

if you run it full screen the pop ups never bother you.

Archived