a sharply ironical taunt; sneering or cutting remark:
a review full of sarcasms.

:eek:

HKGK!!

Time to get the popcorn out !!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't have a girlfriend, but my ex-wife makes me cupcakes when I do bike stuff for her. Had this for brekkie. Yum.

post-1604-0-23537000-1414136623_thumb.jpg

I repair my fiances bike but she is easy as she rides very little. She has an uncontrollable fear of downhills..... she is quite happy to suffer up to top. Yet she will walk down something even slightly bumpy. She is getting better as time progresses tho hopefully she can enjoy it more in future :)

My girlfriend rides, I love it, doing races together is nice. Major disadvantage for me, I always have to fix everything on her bike. Tired of it. 

show her how to fix the things that break, or how to change a tyre/plug a tyre it is really not that difficult and hilarious when you (as a girl) help out other guys!!  ^_^

I am the wife of a mountain biker, we just entered for 36One and doing trans baviaans as a team!! he he he it took awhile before I trusted my husband to touch my bike, still look over his shoulder sometimes.

show her how to fix the things that break, or how to change a tyre/plug a tyre it is really not that difficult and hilarious when you (as a girl) help out other guys!!  ^_^

I am the wife of a mountain biker, we just entered for 36One and doing trans baviaans as a team!! he he he it took awhile before I trusted my husband to touch my bike, still look over his shoulder sometimes.

My girlfriend is a girly girl. High heels and perfect nails. She aint touching no greasy chains and dirty wheels. Thats a mans job according to her. From past experiences I dont argue with her anymore.

I'm going to jump in here and clarify things a bit:

Vetseun is a lekker guy and always messing around.  He is not fat, he is not a male chauvinist, and he would be one of the first guys here to stand up for a lady. Hang around a little, read some forums and get to know the guys. Unfortunatley not everything here can be taken literally, there is lots of sarcasm, irony and play fighting.  Welcome to the hub.

I repair my fiances bike but she is easy as she rides very little. She has an uncontrollable fear of downhills..... she is quite happy to suffer up to top. Yet she will walk down something even slightly bumpy. She is getting better as time progresses tho hopefully she can enjoy it more in future :)

That pretty much describes my wife, she is much faster uphill than downhill!

My wife doesn't ride. She is in the kitchen where she belongs

Ja, why would you invite ants to your picnic?

:D

My wife says my mountain bike is my girlfriend!

You!!!

Out of this fred and go write another instalment on your story!!

My wife and I train a lot together, and we really enjoy it.

However I do one tempo ride and one interval session on my own once a week.  She will not be able to keep up on those rides, and she will usually do her own interval session on the indoor trainer while I am out.

Next step in her training program is this:

:eek:

HKGK!!

Time to get the popcorn out !!

Auntie "5 posts" needs to learn what Vetseun is all about - he's just having a laugh...

Auntie "5 posts" needs to learn what Vetseun is all about - he's just having a laugh...

Exactly, when a guy is genuinely being poep,( person of  equivocal principles ) the other guys draw and quarter him quick quick. 

Eish KZN Hubbers, take it easy.

No assumption was made about the type of guy Vetseun is, i did not judge anyone so relax.

Saw a few good threads to follow, was clearly wrong!!

My Wife doesn't ride, and I am glad she doesn't or else she would know how much my bike actually costs.  :drool:

Archived