Can you recommend a good mini pump?

tubed

I've got 4 of these now that leak air between the aluminium barrel and the rubber handle areas.

I have tried two expensive SKS Weseman models as well as a cheaper Beto and Ryder, all leak air and can't get the tyre to 110psi because of leaks.

I use bombs for races, but I need something reliable for training, especially as a 'soft' tyre generally ends up in a pinch flat in the replacement tube further down the road.

Any recommendation on what you have used for some time?

(Otherwise, Johan - know of fancy sealant that will seal the leak and withstand the pressure, ie 110psi?) 

thanks

My mini RavX pump stopped working this weekend. Must have blown a seal because no air coming out of the end. That's 3 pumps in a year for me.

I heard there was a 5 foot blonde at "Mandy's house of delectible delights"

so I am not the only one to read "good muni pimp"

I've got a no-name brand plastic one from Sportsmans Warehouse and it's been in use for 6 years now. I can't say if it pumps all the way to 110psi but does goe hard enough not to get any pinches. It works better then my double action Topeak that I use on the MTB for volume not pressure.

Bounced mine out in Simonstown last Sunday - sorry G bunch.

It was a Topeak for R250 (cringe); got a no-name from Cajees R125, can't see it'll be much different.  Only expect to use it 8-10 times a year?

topeak mini morph - best for mtb with tubeless conversion. no reason why it should be good for road too.

thanks for the responses, will have a look at those detailed

seems like the life expectancy on these things is not great, they have high relative cost and are susceptable to loss/ and malfunction

might actually be cost effective to go CO2, unless you are frustrated fatty - in his case sounds like a support vehicle is necess

I use a Topeak Road Morph on my audax bike and can highly recommend it. 100 strokes gets you comfortably over 100 psi/7 bar and unlike conventional minis you will only go delicately pink in the face as opposed to beetroot red.

I've also seen a clone (Ryder?) for half the price.

Regularly check the connecting hose, though: somebody on the Randon list complained that his Morph's hose had perished/developed a leak.

* On other bikes I carry a Crank Bros power pump as a last resort. It's a bit of a gimmick, and needs some getting used to. Having said that, I managed to get 80 psi (checked on my return home). Crank Bros claim 100 psi.

What I do is pump my tyre hard enough enough to get to a Petrol station and then use one of those presta -> Schreuder adapters and pump it there.