Juma Rampcam

Lets say R300 x 5000 = R150,000.00 .........Damn ... I am organising a ride in town with a couple of planks slapped together for a "tech" feature every now and again!

Or R350 x 5000 = R1,750,000.00

Sure you will put the planks in the right place, like your commas. Fixed it for you.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sure you will put the planks in the right place, like your commas. Fixed it for you.

See, now you will be the kind of rider complaining my planks are too big :P

• 1 month later...

I raised that point earlier...people try do stuff they are not qualified to do and then blame the organisers

someone should tell these uneducated noobs that just 'cause it's there does NOT mean you HAVE to ride over it...

Still cant get into the link... Any one have access?

Have you looked on the JUMA website??

Lets say R300 x 5000 = R150,000.00 .........Damn ... I am organising a ride in town with a couple of planks slapped together for a "tech" feature every now and again!

Or R350 x 5000 = R175,000.00

Yes, but yours won't be painted purple, so...there's that.

Just secured my ticket to hell.... I laughed way too hard at those pics... specially of the lady doing the floppie.... DAY MADE!

They should really get better photographers next time... maybe jetline or someone like that.

Its like the guys they used were there for 20min and then left.... none of the later batches got any photos...

Guest The Bushpig

That 2nd to last guy - that bike hasn't seen action in aaaaaaages! Those Velociraptors look brand new!

Well spotted.

Still got those on my old S/B Phoenix; still going strong. Yes, I do not ride enough, that is correct....

• 4 weeks later...

Archived