Magalies Adventure 29 - 30 Nov

Flashfozzy

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cant make the Saturday so thought about doing day 2 only.....but what exactly makes it a R375.00 ride?!

The personalised number board, goody bag, t-shirt, lunch, massage at the end makes the price acceptable.

Last year the rain 2 days before wrecked the route and made it about 10km per day shorter.

Considering Juma was R350 and didn't include a T-shirt, post-race lunch or bike wash, it's not too unreasonable in comparison.

My first "stage" race, hoping it will be good. Not a lot of info around, for instance I can't find route profiles or maps? Will email the organizers today to ask.

Received a reply today, after mailing them yesterday. Apparently profiles will be available on Wednesday.

Hi Christie

Here is the reply: "It will be available from Wednesday, the rain has caused some problems so we

are busy sorting this out.

Regards

Lezelle"

Had rain on Monday and Tuesday and another 15mm in Magalies last night, its still looking bleak out there this morning as well. Looks like a muddy ride for the guys taking part!

Got sms from event organizers yesterday that the seeding for this event is available on their website. Can't seem to find it anywhere! anyone else know were to look?

Phone the race office on Tuesday and they ensured me that I can still register on Saturday morning. Therefore I have not yet received the "goody" bag or any other race related information. 

Archived