Dipslick's Martini Niner stolen

Eldron

???

What's the time-frame that the camera was not recording?

IT STARTED AGAIN DUE TO US MOVING ABOUT (CLOSER TO THE MOTION SENSORS)

APPARENTLY IT STARTED BECAUSE OF US 3 GORILLAS WALKING AROUND ACTIVATING THE RECORDING AFTER HOURS VIA MOTION DETECTION(WHEN WE WALKED OUT THE DOOR) :blush:

So the motion detectors don't pick up round the vehicle... Or a "ghost" lifted the goods without activating the camera.

Nooit.

But I still think some head-bashing over the addition of cameras without appropriate changes to the recording system is in order!!

Dips, your bike is not just going to disappear. I'm sure someone, somewhere, will spot it!!

Felt ill looking at those before & after stills. Can only imagine.

• Replies 768
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So the motion detectors don't pick up round the vehicle... Or a "ghost" lifted the goods without activating the camera.   THE VEHICLE IS TOO FAR FROM THE SENSOR

Nooit.

But I still think some head-bashing over the addition of cameras without appropriate changes to the recording system is in order!!    AGREED

Dips, your bike is not just going to disappear. I'm sure someone, somewhere, will spot it!!

Felt ill looking at those before & after stills. Can only imagine.    JA WASNT LEKKE

I've printed out the pictures and given them to all the drivers. They're quite enthusiastic after hearing about the reward. I just hope I don't have five Niners waiting on my doorstep tomorrow and a bunch of angry Hubbers complaining about getting jacked.

THIS NOW IS FROM MY "MATES"

WITH FRIENDS LIKE THIS............................

I think the picture may be PhotoShopped.

If you look carefully, you will see that his cap does not look right.....

Bliksem! Kyk hoe ry hy op jou fiets!

Fastest that bike has ever gone

Kidding, I recall it sucking wheel behind me so it was probably flying

you sure you were just not in the way :P

Archived