Building a Cyclo Cross bike

Meerkat82

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Some local gravel grinding... attachicon.gifIMG_1774.JPG attachicon.gifIMG_1779.JPG

Please keep posting more of these..... it makes me miss cascades and the surrounds too much. After living 500m from Cascades to 800km away it really hurts.... in the best of ways. The Northern Cape has NOTHING.

Please keep posting more of these..... it makes me miss cascades and the surrounds too much. After living 500m from Cascades to 800km away it really hurts.... in the best of ways. The Northern Cape has NOTHING.

Haha - will do.  :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...

I have an extra set of TRP Hy RD Hydraulic cable actuated brakes if anyone is doing a  disc build. Brand new in boxes.

Go and Google. Much better than cable mechanical discs and cheaper than SRAM Red or Shimano R 785.

Anyone interested contact me otherwise i will put them on the general classifieds.

160mm front and rear in black including discs. R2000-00

I have an extra set of TRP Hy RD Hydraulic cable actuated brakes if anyone is doing a  disc build. Brand new in boxes.

Go and Google. Much better than cable mechanical discs and cheaper than SRAM Red or Shimano R 785.

Anyone interested contact me otherwise i will put them on the general classifieds.

Pics?

sold

Swiss Cross in its natural habitat...

Wish it was mine!

attachicon.gifswiss cross.jpg

I am so grumpy as I sold mine last year and miss it's versatility a lot (not that I am riding much at the moment  :blush: ) it was  a beaut .

Any opinions on CX 1 as a drivetrain (without the hydraulic brakes) for dirt roadie type riding if I decide to build another one ?

My CX bike of the moment. On One Pickenflick.

Ti. Rad name. What else do you need?...

attachicon.gifPickenflick.jpg

Cool that make it in house and not by someone else! Not often you see that, most Ti is made by Lynskey or 7

Cool that make it in house and not by someone else! Not often you see that, most Ti is made by Lynskey or 7

Thus the competitive price.