Defamation of reputation on hub

PUCMAN

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If anybody told you this was actionable I'd get a second opinion because you will end up with your ass handed to you.........

Not cool what happened to the OP, but when i hear people screaming "i'll sue you for defamation" especially in these forums then i got to laugh. Imagine how many of us here would have sued each other already. I mean i'm even too scared to mention my Hub name at a race in fear of that one Hubber I defamed is in my start gate and he gonna moer me.

I'm too lazy to read from this from the start...Butt what did I miss?

The hub is going through one of its phases were everyone is swinging and trying to establish who is hands down the winner of the hubs most treasured title of

ROOSTER OF THE YEAR

ITS GETTING VERY OLD

not referring specifically to the thread

IN GENERAL it's phases like this that makes me wonder,,,,,

Terrible to say but the hub needs a tradegy to bring out the good in HUBBERS

That's when everyone seems to "agree to disagree" and get on with it

Feck me, is it Defamation-January or just is everyone just annoyed with the world because they are back at work?

Between this and the other threads about the Yeti guys, the Giant one and various false adverts I feel like the only hubber not engaged in a keyboard war and threatening to contact my imaginary lawyer because I've watch Private Practice with the mrs and think I know the difference between Liable, Slander and Defamation.

Anyway I'm encouraged to see this thread seems to be descending back the comedic gold that we've come to love!

PS... not trivialising the OP's original fact (that had happened already when Tinder and Grid'r came into it!). ;) 

Feck me, is it Defamation-January or just is everyone just annoyed with the world because they are back at work?

Between this and the other threads about the Yeti guys, the Giant one and various false adverts I feel like the only hubber not engaged in a keyboard war and threatening to contact my imaginary lawyer because I've watch Private Practice with the mrs and think I know the difference between Liable, Slander and Defamation.

Anyway I'm encouraged to see this thread seems to be descending back the comedic gold that we've come to love!

PS... not trivialising the OP's original fact (that had happened already when Tinder and Grid'r came into it!). ;)

I'll start a war with you...dumbass, it's libel... :devil:

I'll start a war with you...dumbass, it's libel... :devil:

You spotted that... I was hoping for some action as a result of that. Let me just get my hand puppet lawyer, Mr Toodles, and we can really go to town. 

I haven't read more than the first post? But, so far, all we know is that the OP has 22 posts, lives in the WC, goes by the name of Deon and has something to do with UNISA, judging by his URL.

When it comes to a defamation suit, how much exactly would this be worth when considering the damage to the reputation above?

Sorry, every now and again I feel like trolling... As you were.

I haven't read more than the first post? But, so far, all we know is that the OP has 22 posts, lives in the WC, goes by the name of Deon and has something to do with UNISA, judging by his URL.

When it comes to a defamation suit, how much exactly would this be worth when considering the damage to the reputation above?

Sorry, every now and again I feel like trolling... As you were.

Mr Jigghead

What more personal information about me do you want?

I've said it before and I'll say it again, thehub needs an oracle...

My believe system do not allow for a fictional entity that can provide sound advice. How dare you infringe on my religious freedom. I will sue you! 

(Al hail to the pumpkin, Aaaaaaaaamen!)

Archived